02-07 Dodge Truck Tall Deep Throat STS Hood, Composite-Tech

Kevan said:
Ahhhh.....gotcha.
My guess: another heat vent.
:D
Ha, venting hot air..............that is a subject you have mastered LOL:p :D ;)
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

includemeout said:
Ha, venting hot air..............that is a subject you have mastered LOL:p :D ;)
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah...esp. with all my DIY articles and posts in the tech areas.

(I think you're confusing me with someone else).

somone should write them and see if they will do a custom hood with a bigger intake :) like roz pic

How about the Badass hood with functional Shaker Scoop made by GoodHood for the Hemi Trucks wonder if it could be made to work with our Trucks?

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
somone should write them and see if they will do a custom hood with a bigger intake :) like roz pic

And make the back of the cowl tilt back at the same angle as the winshield not forwerd then id bee in to get one:rock:

I wish they made a hood like roz's with heat extractors like firehawks or vipers have back near hinges.Tilt frontend are cool also do they weight less?

have any of you guys looked into this company also out of florida? http://www.suncoastramairhoods.com/eshop/shop/index.php?productID=328
I have been talking to the CEO of this company located in Bradenton Fl right outside of Tampa he actually owns a 3500 CTD and has some good info to back up his engineering of this hood. which is also made of glass and compaosite I believe . Im looking into other hood options myself but i want it to be as functional as possible

blk06quad said:
have any of you guys looked into this company also out of florida? http://www.suncoastramairhoods.com/eshop/shop/index.php?productID=328

not sure how the suncoast hood co. is now but back in 2000-2002 both the camaro SS and T/A WS.6 Ram Air replicas they made had an issue with 'splitting' while on the highway at 70 miles an hour. and by splitting I mean the hood was a 2 piece fiberglass design top/bottom and the top would seperate.

edit. along with that there was also issues in general of the quality of the fiberglass jobs, bad fiberglassing covered by bondo to hide the bad fiberglass job. do a search on 'suncoast hood quality' and check some of the VBB's, not a lot of good reviews.:(

Last edited:
We already have a similiar hood available from a supporting vendor of this forum...Stinker....I have one sitting in my basement waiting for paint & install..

We actually have two vendors that sell hoods

Still thinking about you John, get better soon buddy

J

speednut said:
I wish they made a hood like roz's with heat extractors like firehawks or vipers have back near hinges.Tilt frontend are cool also do they weight less?

Here's my version !!!:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• SRT10 032.jpg
    SRT10 032.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 1,529
speednut said:

I just sold my Firehawk and I don't see how those "extractors" worked. They were not open on the underside of the hood but had some kind of ducting built into the hood that might have went to the front ram air holes in the front of the hood. :dontknow:
I would feel them after a drive and they wouldn't give off any heat.

ViperJeff said:
We actually have two vendors that sell hoods

Still thinking about you John, get better soon buddy

J
Correct, JTS, and MV Performance.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back