02 Simulators

SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys i wanna get some 02 simulators from jtsvp. because im gonna delete all 4 cats and dont want a check engine light to show in the dash. would these really stop the check engine light from showing on the dash? i think is the cheapest way to go. thanks in advance

You can also get them shut off with a tune. You need an SCT controller though.

You can still get the SCT and use it for even simple things like cat delete and no basic mods

I would try foulers first, I know they work on Vipers not sure about the trucks. They are really cheap...

Yes, some will send you a Spark Plug Anti Fouler (couple bux at your local parts store,lol)which takes the O2 out the airstream enough to fool it most of the time. You can also zip tie sensors to frame or somewhere out of the way and breathe outside air. A tune is also another foolproof way.

MIL eliminators is what they are called....they're pretty cheap. Most 02 plugs are the same so it isnt platform specific.

You cannot delete all 02's...only the rears. The fronts must remain active for the computer to adjust the pcm in closed loop.

MIL eliminators is what they are called....they're pretty cheap. Most 02 plugs are the same so it isnt platform specific.

You cannot delete all 02's...only the rears. The fronts must remain active for the computer to adjust the pcm in closed loop.

^^^^ what he said as well!:rock:

I zip tie my secondary O2 sensors and still pass emissions test here in AZ the past three years, no cats. No check engine light.

Not to hijack but zip tying it too the frame really works? I thought it was joking no CEL or anything? It wouldn't send weird signals and make the truck run different?

rear 02's only tell the PCM if the cats are working or not. I would guess that seeing clean air makes the pcm think the cats are working wonderfully lol

I bought my similators on ebay for $12 each. That wasnt a typo. They basically screw in and then you screw in o2 sensors. Inside they have mini catalyst. I dont know much after that other than they worked and I was satisfied with it. You use your stock sensors. I had no choice because my truck came with cat deletes and had a blaring check engine light.

My truck seriously had o2 sensors zip tied to tranny when I got it. Half assed performace work. exhaust had holes for o2 but chose to zip tie. What ever i suppose. My truck had a complete billy goat w/cat delete system and the didnt bounce for a similator. WtF. I got truck cheap so....who cares?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back