03 Hemi Ram for sale

ViperTruck2933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My father in law is selling my old truck. I bought the truck new in 2003 and sold it to him in 2005. This truck is absolutely flawless and is garage kept. It has a ton of extra's on it including Centerline 20" rims, brand new hankook tires, Doug's headers, flowmaster exhaust, spray in bed liner that has never been touched, bedrug, subwoofer and amp, lowering shackles in rear, fiberglass color matched tonneau cover and cold air intake.

He is selling it because he was ready for a new truck and he just bought a new GMC. He babies this truck. The oil has always been changed at 3,000 miles or sooner. All maintenance has been done properly.

If I had the garage space I would buy it back myself.

Here's the craigslist ad. $10,500 with 40,000 miles.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/788707023.html

Sweet !! I just may have to buy this when I collect the money for my bike.Is the price firm or negotiable ?

That's a solid price if it's a QC. I would say it should sell quick but trucks are not moving right now. Heck, only economy cars are moving right now. Hopefully the dropping fuel prices will help. Good luck!

HOT RAM said:
Sweet !! I just may have to buy this when I collect the money for my bike.Is the price firm or negotiable ?
It's negotiable.

The truck is one of the nicest specimens you'll see for an 03 model. Paint is perfect and it also has some other small mods like paint color matched bug shield on the hood, mud flaps, etc. It also has the 3.92 posi rear end and towing kit from the factory.

I can also get more pics anytime if there is anything particular that anyone wants to see.

Nice lookin Rig;) I am about ready for a new DD myself.. HMMMM:idea:

ttt

I've had 3 people sitting on the fence for a week or so now, but noone's committed to buy it.

Anyone else want a superclean Hemi Ram?

I'm trying my best to talk my brother-in-law into buying it....If i didn't have 3 trucks now i'd buy it!

Westxsrt10 said:
I'm trying my best to talk my brother-in-law into buying it....If i didn't have 3 trucks now i'd buy it!
Awesome. Let me know if you want more pics. I have lots.

And I just spend the weekend detailing it, along with my other cars. Here's a peek. :rock:

picture.php

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back