04-05 seats in a 06

CubanEvo said:
How would the seats from a 04-05 srt-10 look in a 06 has anyone done this yet????
Probably look like an 04-05 sorta kinda, try it and post some pics. :D

I have an extra set, if you need some to work with ;) ;) :rock:

Wifey said:
Probably look like an 04-05 sorta kinda, try it and post some pics. :D

I have an extra set, if you need some to work with ;) ;) :rock:

I love the seats in the 04-05 but i just dont know how the color wold flow inside the cad.

CubanEvo said:
I love the seats in the 04-05 but i just dont know how the color wold flow inside the cad.
Mine are blackish greyish blackish :dontknow: They are out of Mutts truck so who knows what happened to them ;) ;) For clarification purposes they are NOT SPOTTED :D :D :D

Wifey said:
Mine are blackish greyish blackish :dontknow: They are out of Mutts truck so who knows what happened to them ;) ;) For clarification purposes they are NOT SPOTTED :D :D :D
AND No stilleto holes either :D

ya see what i mean

atv-orlando-gordoswedding116.jpg

They are darker than those and have more bolstering................

If you can wait I will have a thread about putting 05 seats in an 06..:D ......it is not just a bolt in but nothing that cant be easily done..:)

Last year, somebody wrecked a '04 ram srt/10 truck overhere in Holland and i bought the complete leather interior and put those seats into my '96 Dodge Ram Indy. It was not bolt on but i made a new frame to make it fit..
Looks and sit perfect in a second gen Ram truck :cool:

srtseat.jpg

srtseat1.jpg

Afbeelding793.jpg

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Last year, somebody wrecked a '04 ram srt/10 truck overhere in Holland and i bought the complete leather interior and put those seats into my '96 Dodge Ram Indy. It was not bolt on but i made a new frame to make it fit..
Looks and sit perfect in a second gen Ram truck :cool:

srtseat.jpg

srtseat1.jpg

Afbeelding793.jpg

How hard was the frame to make? I'm wanting to do this soo bad in my '01.

Another SRT in the scrap pile. At this rate, the only ones on the road will be members of VTCOA

The 2006 QC's only seat 5. No middle front seat. By the way, did anyone ever do this mod? I would be interested to see pics.

I believe TNVIPER has 05 seats in his 06. You may want to shoot him a PM.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back