04 Black RC For Sale

Dominick572

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is for sale, Located in MA.

Asking $27,000 if anyone is interested let me know.

Truck 023.JPG

Truck 018.JPG

Truck 020.JPG

Truck 021.JPG

Truck 022.JPG

Truck 026.JPG

Truck 028.JPG

Truck 030.JPG

Truck 031.JPG

Truck 032.JPG

Great looking truck, someone give this little girl a good home

GLWS I hope you get your price;) I'm ready to see a change in the value of these trucks!:rock:

Dom, where have ya been? I hope your not forced to sell. Maybe if you changed your avitar?:p Hope all is well bro.:rock:

Dominick, sorry to see you selling. Hope everything is ok with you.

Dom, good to see you around bro. sorry your selling but dont be a stranger. how's the house coming along? tell Julianna all the idiots on here said hello.

Dom.... WTF?!?!?! No show forever then pop in to sell... Keep her, and come to a GTG

TREKER said:
Dom.... WTF?!?!?! No show forever then pop in to sell... Keep her, and come to a GTG
Yeah Dom, take a look at Eddie's avitar, that's Viper Girls!!! She comes to all of the GTG's.

LOL

Sorry Ive been MIA, Ive been working constantly. Juliana and I are now engaged.

The truck payment is really holding me back. Im trying to start up my own business remodling houses.

I dont even have time to drive the truck anymore, if it werent for the cover it would be a dust collector. I hate to sell it, but I have to sacrifice it if I want to kick off my business.

Ive posted the truck up on autotrader just figured Id give someone a chance to buy the truck on here if anyone is interested.

SD2005Dustin said:
Nice looking ride, Why you sellin.

Post #11... :D

All the best Dom on your new venture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:elefant:

Wil

Dominick572 said:
LOL

Sorry Ive been MIA, Ive been working constantly. Juliana and I are now engaged.

The truck payment is really holding me back. Im trying to start up my own business remodling houses.

I dont even have time to drive the truck anymore, if it werent for the cover it would be a dust collector. I hate to sell it, but I have to sacrifice it if I want to kick off my business.
I better be invited to the wedding..................:date:
P.S. I am also available for the following positions:
best man
give away the bride
Godfather

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
I better be invited to the wedding..................:date:
P.S. I am also available for the following positions:
best man
give away the bride
Godfather

Can I serve the beer? :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Begood said:
Hell, can I drink the beer?:D

Bill.

Haha I can't serve it by myself! You can help Begood. Since we're serving we can drink as much as we want! :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

As for Dom's truck, I wish I'd have the cash laying around to pick this sweet 10 up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back