04 Garage Queen

includemeout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see how much wifey's Red 04 rc Garage Queen may be worth.
All stock (except for Gen X shiffter and Magnaflow) Have the stock parts and has just under 5000 miles, Never, never, raced and the remainder of a 7 year warranty.
Comments welcome

So the srt's did come with the 7/70000 warranty? i would say atleast 25.000, my father told me years ago something is only worth what someone is going to pay......

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the garage queen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say around $25,000.00 if you find the right buyer

HOT RAM said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the garage queen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say around $25,000.00 if you find the right buyer
At least that or more.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hatedonmostly said:
So the srt's did come with the 7/70000 warranty? i would say atleast 25.000, my father told me years ago something is only worth what someone is going to pay......

Purchased extended warrenty at time of purchase:D And it is true about what someone is willing to pay.............................................

505'sFastestViper. said:
15k in this market but i will give you 12.5k
Take Dom for example ( the cheapskate) he'd probable give ya $100.00 for the Hope Diamond !!!!!

Hey Dom, give ya $5000 for your truck After all the work is finished.
:eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: ;)

FerrariTruck said:
throw it on ebay, should bring in 27-30k for an over seas buyer
Thanks Fredo, exploring all options, our home lender sent a very appealing offer for a pay off, but it could leave us with a $50-$60,000 tax bill:argh:

We still may be better off just to let them have it ..........we will see

We have an option on the purchase of another on 5 acres with a killer view

So many ways to go.....................

Knowing how babied that truck is, I would be willing to pay a premium for it if I were looking to buy. That being said, only someone that knows you would do so. True about that one buyer willing to pay. Good luck. Sorry you are even thinking of letting her go.

With the extended warranty purchase, low miles, and general well maintance, ya could hold out for a good (decent) return, although in my heart, this sale would be a last resort, besides it's jers time to stack up some track time with er.............:burnout: :rock: :burnout: .......:D

This is more a regret thread.
If you bought the stupid truck and pay yearly tags and insurrance plus got the extended warranty, and then let it sit in the garage. ?????????????

Sell the it and let someone enjoy it, instead of it sitting and rotting in place. It like being married to a hot chick and then just there and look at.

I got low mileages, but I drive it everyday.

Django said:
That's quite the loaded question, John......

D
If i am not mistaken, You were the first one to ask that question?? I know it was tuff for you to get rid of your truck, But i think you did it at a good time. If there is a good time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back