04 Garage Queen

The red garage queen is still in the hands of its loving owners...

It would take a huge sum to pull this garage queen from its storage spot.

Some like Wifey and JoeMags love to just let them sit and enjoy them that way...

I turned over 41k on my '04 today. Every day that is dry and warm she gets driven. She has been a garage queen too. But it gets driven every time I want to enjoy her...just rolling on the road is high pleasure for me. She has never been a daily driver and has only seen rain twice or maybe three times...by accident. I clean the undercarriage, I pull the wheels weekly during the driving season, and I probably have 30 coats of Zaino on her...

Different strokes for different folks...

Some think that I should be treating my daily driver differently...but it goes rain, snow, mud...whatever...that is its role. Others with the same car leave it in the garage as I do the truck...

Prof said:

Some like Wifey and JoeMags love to just let them sit and enjoy them that way...

I turned over 41k on my '04 today. Every day that is dry and warm she gets driven. She has been a garage queen too. But it gets driven every time I want to enjoy her...just rolling on the road is high pleasure for me. She has never been a daily driver and has only seen rain twice or maybe three times...by accident. I clean the undercarriage, I pull the wheels weekly during the driving season, and I probably have 30 coats of Zaino on her...

Some think that I should be treating my daily driver differently...but it goes rain, snow, mud...whatever...that is its role. Others with the same car leave it in the garage as I do the truck...

Every mile you put on yours makes mine worth more :D :D :D

And, it still smells brand new :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2:

Prof said:

You nailed it Roy. :rock: (what a surprise):) I did, however take it out yesterday and drive down to the beach. When I returned I waxed the truck again.

joemags54 said:
You nailed it Roy. :rock: (what a surprise):) I did, however take it out yesterday and drive down to the beach. When I returned I waxed the truck again.

Have you discussed your compulsive/obsessive disorder with a professional recently?

I have and she was the same way!

Prof said:
Have you discussed your compulsive/obsessive disorder with a professional recently?

I have and she was the same way!
:D :D :D I am definitely OCD. But, I guess there are a lot worse things I could be doing. :p :)

some pics after the wax.

Attachments

• IMG00025.jpg
    IMG00025.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG00026.jpg
    IMG00026.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG00027.jpg
    IMG00027.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG00028.jpg
    IMG00028.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 75
joemags54 said:
You did get the beach salt off the bottom I hope:dontknow: Wax don't fix rust:aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme: ;)

Wifey said:
You did get the beach salt off the bottom I hope:dontknow: Wax don't fix rust:aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme: ;)
I never left the parking lot........That's usually where all the car guys show. But, I think because they started charging to park, they may have found a new spot. Usually the parking fee isn't charged until Memorial Day. But, as we all know, the financial mess NY is in. Still a mile from the ocean itself. I stayed maybe a minute or two, then boogied.

joemags54 said:
I never left the parking lot........That's usually where all the car guys show. But, I think because they started charging to park, they may have found a new spot. Usually the parking fee isn't charged until Memorial Day. But, as we all know, the financial mess NY is in. Still a mile from the ocean itself. I stayed maybe a minute or two, then boogied.
That figures :D :D all is as it should be:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back