04 r/c parts

tim simmons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some parts left over from a 04 srt10 r/c. Body kit from the fenders back, good bed, tailgate, wing, door panels no switches, passenger air bag, leaf springs, doors, cab with clean title, good glass, regular dodge ram leather seats. No rear end, rims, exhaust. If someone needs any of these parts let me know. Cheap. I'm near Houston and it's HOT.:dontknow:

Why can't you be closer to me?

I have some parts left over from a 04 srt10 r/c. Body kit from the fenders back, good bed, tailgate, wing, door panels no switches, passenger air bag, leaf springs, doors, cab with clean title, good glass, regular dodge ram leather seats. No rear end, rims, exhaust. If someone needs any of these parts let me know. Cheap. I'm near Houston and it's HOT.:dontknow:

I bet your parting out the red truck that was on CL a month or so ago?:dontknow::D

Yeah, frame is ruined. The guy I bought it from ran off the road and hit a tree around 40mph.

If you have OEM rims, i am interested !
I am also in need of the inner panel / part on the right side door to put the cladding on (the black plastic panel which is attached to the door)

Thanks

Arne

you might as well set off that passenger airbag as a prank and put it on youtube i cant give mine away i have had it for 4 years

I'm glad you said that about the airbag, now I can take off the srt10 badge and put it in the Plymouth. Then set the airbag off along with the side airbags. One big airbag bomb.:D

I was looking for intake manifold . If you got it let me know

There's a guy on the VOA selling a Gen3 intake manifold. Think he wanted $300 which is a very fair price. He's also selling a set of heads.

Did you ever get your OEM rims back that were stolen?

Nah, those are gone. Dont know what happen with them, I did get some nice recondition OEM rims from x2 builders insurance took care of it. Apparently it was a sting, they(lowlifes) went and jacked a ton of truck wheels that night as I later found out. Any truck without locks with good clean wheels were left on bricks in the neighborhood. They'll get theirs karma always comes back around.

I'm glad you said that about the airbag, now I can take off the srt10 badge and put it in the Plymouth. Then set the airbag off along with the side airbags. One big airbag bomb.:D

Thought the air bags were recalled? They were supposed to go off like a Gernade sending metal everywhere.

There's a guy on the VOA selling a Gen3 intake manifold. Think he wanted $300 which is a very fair price. He's also selling a set of heads.

not any more he isn't. :D

Nah, those are gone. Dont know what happen with them, I did get some nice recondition OEM rims from x2 builders insurance took care of it. Apparently it was a sting, they(lowlifes) went and jacked a ton of truck wheels that night as I later found out. Any truck without locks with good clean wheels were left on bricks in the neighborhood. They'll get theirs karma always comes back around.

Well glad you got it all worked out. Stone mountain area has gotten pretty rough over the last 5 years lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back