04 Ram SRT-10 For Sale

Who here is closest to Athens? I'm buying CRexSRT10's truck. I'm wondering if anyone is close enough to give this a thorough inspection before I make further arrangements? Thanks, Jeremy

I am not close to him, but I was texting him about his truck when I was looking. He sent me tons of info, pictures, and video. So for what it is, and what he's asking I think you'll be just fine. Seemed like a straight up dude! Good Luck!

I am not close to him, but I was texting him about his truck when I was looking. He sent me tons of info, pictures, and video. So for what it is, and what he's asking I think you'll be just fine. Seemed like a straight up dude! Good Luck!

Absolutely, he has been more than informative and has also sent me pics and videos. Was originally planning on flying out to see it and then driving it home (might still have to do this) but I'm exploring my options. I might just buy it and have it shipped to me. Thanks for your reply!

Who here is closest to Athens? I'm buying CRexSRT10's truck. I'm wondering if anyone is close enough to give this a thorough inspection before I make further arrangements? Thanks, Jeremy

Anyone???

Truck ended up selling locally. Appreciate all of the help guys, it was a fun 3 years of owning it. I look forward to hopefully owning another viper of some sorts in the future

Truck ended up selling locally. Appreciate all of the help guys, it was a fun 3 years of owning it. I look forward to hopefully owning another viper of some sorts in the future

Congrats man, glad you didn't get stuck sitting on it. Sorry we couldn't come to an agreement. If you don't mind me asking what did you get for it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back