04 RC "Blue Fever"

GA Venom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking I may want to sell my 04.

I spent a lot of time and money back in the winter making mods, but just do not find time to drive it with thae way my family comitments are. (wife and kids):(

You can see some of the mods listed in my signature. Valve covers are powder coated royal blue, all of the CAD, hard pipes, and CatchCan match. Intake is glossed silver. brake calipers are royal blue as well.

Also has lazer lite cover, sat radio, viper badges, (even steering wheel and shifter). No performance mods other than what is listed.

Still under 2000 miles!:)

PM with offers if interested

GA Venom, I am not in the market, but I just want to say that I love that engine compartment and the blue accents. Should be truck of the month!!!!

Wish I had the need/cash for two toys as I miss my Black '04. I'd love to have a Silver one.

I'll be sticking with my '08 Viper, but that's a nice truck!:rock:

GL with the sale.

i got a potential buyer, he is currently looking at tsmith's, VIPER DNA's and now this one...somebody is gonna get a sale, cuz this kid is throwin cash!

wheredwhogo? said:
i got a potential buyer, he is currently looking at tsmith's, VIPER DNA's and now this one...somebody is gonna get a sale, cuz this kid is throwin cash!

Tell him to dig deep and buy all three! This silver one looks real clean. :rock:

tsmith3 said:
Tell him to dig deep and buy all three! This silver one looks real clean. :rock:

this guy has the loot to do all three if he wanted....but only one will win...this guys race shop in alabama makes some of the fastest 10.5 outlaw cars in the nation!!! he knows hotrods....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back