04 Rc FOR SALE

EsArTe10

Authentic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 04 Rc is in perfect shape except for my pistons are shot ! And the motor make a tapping noise And needs some work by anyone who knows these motors well the Dodge Dealer near me priced parts at a lil over $3,000, new clutch replaced before the piston issue ,new paint job, new tires and BedRug Liner. I am in the NJ Area . I am asking 10,000 o/b/o the vehicle hasnt sold in my area because not to many know how to deal with them. contact me anytime before 9pm ET
Jim 973-280-6050

Go to any of my posts to see the most recent photos of my 04 RC

Damn that is a beautiful truck!! Damn near the otherside of the world!!!

I know I am going to kick myself in the pants if I don't buy this truck... Do you have any engine bay photos... that you can send. [email protected] or text to 2026176694

there is risk!! and the price reflects this risk!! great buy!! If it was closer to me i would buy it for $10,000 then sell mine for $30,000 . then with the spare $20,000 i would forge and supercharge!!

there is risk!! and the price reflects this risk!! great buy!! If it was closer to me i would buy it for $10,000 then sell mine for $30,000 . then with the spare $20,000 i would forge and supercharge!!

Ya buddy:rock:

Is this car yet available?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back