Not open for further replies.
mmmmtorque said:
Welcome to the forum :rock:

First mod:

Remove caps lock key on your keyboard :D

Baahahahha!!

Welcome to the RBC!

Your new found addiction!!

I am in Orlando, I live near the Millenia Mall, and work in Lake Mary!

I have seen a couple of RC's around , maybe one was you?!
In fact, I saw a Black one the other day. Do you have a chrome gas cap?

Last edited:
muttvipertruck said:
JUST JOINED UP AND WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE HELLO. OLD TIME FAN OF MOPAR, NEW TO THE SRT-10 SCENE...HAD TO SELL MY HARLEY TO GET IT...STILL TRYING TO DECIDE IF IT WAS WORTH IT. I READ A COUPLE PLACES ABOUT 3RD GEAR HAVING A PROBLEM AND WAS WONDERING WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT...MISSED GEARS SUCK! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. ALSO DIDNT KNOW IF THERE WAS ANY MEMBERS IN THE ORLANDO FLORIDA AREA.

Welcome to the forums..... I am sure we will have another GTG in the near future...somewhere in Florida...:dontknow:
We are due for an Orlando GTG. We will get it nailed down after the holiday I'm sure.

Why in the Hell is this guy screaming :dontknow: :confused: :p

welcome aboard.............Some of these guts here drive pink SRT's so watch out ;)

muttvipertruck said:
JUST JOINED UP AND WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE HELLO. OLD TIME FAN OF MOPAR, NEW TO THE SRT-10 SCENE...HAD TO SELL MY HARLEY TO GET IT...STILL TRYING TO DECIDE IF IT WAS WORTH IT. I READ A COUPLE PLACES ABOUT 3RD GEAR HAVING A PROBLEM AND WAS WONDERING WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT...MISSED GEARS SUCK! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. ALSO DIDNT KNOW IF THERE WAS ANY MEMBERS IN THE ORLANDO FLORIDA AREA.

Welcome from Jacksonville, you are always welcome to come hang....

Harleys are boring, there is no comparison....good choice

sorry about the caps...yes a black rc with chrome gas cap, and "VIPER" airbrushed on the wing,in the casselberry area. there is a blue one around with white stripes(opposite of the CE)that is a reg cab that i have seen once or twice...most others i have seen are qc....and Big Perm....HARLEYS AINT BORING.... sweet build date!

Ok, Casselberry. I just went through that way tonight trying to avoid the absolute mess on I-4.

I haven't seen the Blue RC that you are talking about, but I have seen several others in the area that are not yet members here.

How do you like the truck so far? Where did you buy it from?

When are you going to post some pics?!
:D

Welcome Mutt...you have found family.

Lots of Mods ahead...lots of super people to meet...plan on joining us at the MOPAR Nationals in August.

i will post pics after christmas, just got the wife a new digital camera and that can be her first test subject. so far the truck is awesome, everytime i stop for fuel everyone wants to look at it. think i have popped the hood a 1000 times for people. i love running against the mustangs! i bought it in south carolina for $27,500...i guess thats a decent price? 16k miles. traded a 2006 dakota and sold my 01 harley. only problem so far is a bent rim (which was already done when i bought it) looking for a factory replacement. ton of aftermarket look alike rims on ebay, but i want a stock rim.

muttvipertruck said:

Welcome to the forums...Look up X-Metal for shifter mod...:burnout:
Clearwater Here....I'm sure were due for an Orlando GTG in 07'...time will tell.

Welcome Mutt. I too, am relatively new to this site. This is a great place for "like" minded individuals. My ride is an '05 RC bought new. Very soon will celebrate 2 yr birthday. I ride a duc 748 as well. Completely different head. I woudn't compare one to the other except to say they both can scare the crap out of you. Any way good to have you aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back