04 RC

really, they told me they only had one in stock. But IF the truck sells, you won't have to worry about me buying them out again. lolz

fastbill said:
If l had a truck to write about, (hint, hint), l would be able to start by first posting 899 posts of thank you's to all of the fellow contributors...then asking everyone how l could pay it forward somehow

man i love this avitar

Iceman said:
well guys the time has come to sell my truck. it is a 04 RC w/ 39,XXX miles on it. the miles will go up as it is my dd. I am a non smoker, so now worries about having a "smelly" truck. Only mod is K&N drop in filter. Looking to get 19K. thanks for looking.
pics
DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

TNVIPER said:
You may be right....Only a few are worthy enough to own a black truck..:D

The definitive statement...there are even a few that have owned black trucks in the past and they are also part of the chosen few...

It is nice to be special!

Wonder why that owner used 11qts. of oil for the oil change :hmmmm: I'd be scared away just by reading that... Damn, I wish I had the $$$ for this truck :banghead: ! I'd buy it in a flash... Damn economy and bad luck :mad:

Good luck to ya still :)

Last edited:
If my sale doesnt go through with GMAN i will be making negotiations with you by Monday morning. Shoot me a PM... I am interested.

TNVIPER said:
I agree that was the selling price that owner accepted for that one truck...I dont see any others listed that low. The market is slow right now for "toy" type vehicles...especially trucks...so the seller has to be patient.

If you look at the actual real sales that's the going rate for a 04 with over 20K miles. There have been a few in the 17-18K range in a SC that are commemorative that have actually sold but not much else.

If you want to sell the black rims, I'll buy'em! Especially, if you are as generous as you are with the truck I expect to pay $100 for all 4 :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back