04 RC

Can donors be considered as one of the most deserving? sign me up for both lists... a newbie, but l will present a tear-inducing case fro my benefit. At least l will sure as heck try... ;-)

fastbill said:
Can donors be considered as one of the most deserving? sign me up for both lists... a newbie, but l will present a tear-inducing case fro my benefit. At least l will sure as heck try... ;-)
Not sure how to handle this, except to say, hang in there, and get that post count up!:rock:

If l had a truck to write about, (hint, hint), l would be able to start by first posting 899 posts of thank you's to all of the fellow contributors...then asking everyone how l could pay it forward somehow

Crazy give away ideas aside, is this truck still for sale ice??

Thanks

Bump...lets say the truck had to go accross country, are you willing to help with shipping?

is this the original clutch?

505'sFastestViper. said:
bump you wont do it your scared:argh: :argh: :argh:

why do you think you got those PMs from me.
if i do it, I wont go for less than 1500 at the wheels:D

I really want a Cadillac though:dontknow: :p

are you guys talking about my truck? If so I have complete confidence it would make it cross country. and it still has the stock clutch. 42K on the odometer now.

Iceman said:
are you guys talking about my truck? If so I have complete confidence it would make it cross country. and it still has the stock clutch. 42K on the odometer now.
the post from burntrubber was asking you if you would help setup transportation to phx ie deliver it to his door

Iceman said:
well guys the time has come to sell my truck. it is a 04 RC w/ 39,XXX miles on it. the miles will go up as it is my dd. I am a non smoker, so now worries about having a "smelly" truck. Only mod is K&N drop in filter. Looking to get 19K. thanks for looking.
pics
DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
Just a Sunday morning bumppppppppp....this is a nice truck at a great price..
Thanks Larry, oh I forgot to tell you that I bought your oil filter from Alley's about 2 weeks ago.

Iceman said:
Thanks Larry, oh I forgot to tell you that I bought your oil filter from Alley's about 2 weeks ago.

Youre the one huh....:argh: .......................LOL...the 2nd time I had my oil changed they drained it then discovered they had no filter in stock....it was after 4pm so it took 2 days to get one...after that they started keeping 3 in stock...;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back