'04 red rc s/c

Prof said:
You told her:eek: :eek:

Christine still asks...I just start talking about future investments in the CTS V and that distracts her :rock:
hell no i havent told her and stinker is sworn to secrecy:D she knows it's more than 10 though just not how much more...lol hell i bought her a ring for christmas to keep her off my back for a while. its worked so far.

Little sparkling things for the boss are part of the budgeting for engine modifications...the wise man plans for them at appropriate points in the build process...if you fail to plan for the sparklies...you may risk the whole project!

Prof said:
Little sparkling things for the boss are part of the budgeting for engine modifications...the wise man plans for them at appropriate points in the build process...if you fail to plan for the sparklies...you may risk the whole project!
for sure, she was starting to ask too many questions so i had to divert her attention. bought myself 3 months, she has started here lately asking how close i am. took her out and got her the jeep so she could park the challenger. should work till i get it done. if not, i'm in trouble.

Prof said:
for sure, she was starting to ask too many questions so i had to divert her attention. bought myself 3 months, she has started here lately asking how close i am. took her out and got her the jeep so she could park the challenger. should work till i get it done. if not, i'm in trouble.

you didnt buy that much time, I will let ya know Dawn has a bigger bankroll, and I am easily talked into giving up the beans:p

Big Worm said:
I would be interested in buying the truck if we could work something out?

Big Worm !!!!!!!!!!!!! where you been man - Glad to see you back at home !!!

i knew it would not be long b4 u got another 10 !

VIPER said:
Big Worm !!!!!!!!!!!!! where you been man - Glad to see you back at home !!!

i knew it would not be long b4 u got another 10 !

man i am Living. What is up with you brother

flchub said:
well parts alone are 4k,machine shop not included,even stock parts are expensive.

5 k to rebuild this engine and install it might be your price but ,just about anyone else is going to have to have someone else do the work.

putting a paxton back on a stock engine doesn't make any sense,not rebuilding the paxton after basically 8 pistons failed and you admitted to low oil pressure doesnt make any sense as well.

atleast sell the paxton to recoup some of the money and many other aftermarket parts you have on the truck
Listen to Chubbs, i want the paxton :D

I buy and sell tons of these trucks. I would be interested in it AS-IS. The truck will retail sell for about $22k with a good running engine. I would be interested in buying AS-IS, but I promise you on my mother's grave you will not get anywhere near $20k with a blown engine. The last one I bought wth a cooked mill ran me $11k on an 04 with 22k miles. I would seriousy be interested, but you would need to get real on the price. These motors (as I am finding out) are VERY expensive to rebuild, and you almost forced to buy forged internals even on a stock rebuild as the stock OEM parts are higher than K1's & Diamonds, not to mention the bearings. I am thinking around $13,000. If you want to sell her, lemme know.

Robert (817)992-8068

I seen on ebay viper motors for $5,500 to $10,000 used. Also now long in till you need to rebuid a motor?

Dude if you got the know how like you did on the trans. Rebuilding is no biggie especially since you have the manual.;) If your liners are still with in spec then the rest is no biggie. even if you have to have it machined. 5k maybe 6k you can have a motor good to 850-1000hp no problem. Either do it inframe. SHHHHshhhh. The reason inframe rebuilds are done ( i know for a fact on million dollar machines, because it keeps the block straight and no warpage:aetsch: the reason (viper mechanics in the know) use a steel table/bench to keep the block straight,level and keeps it from twisting. I would put my craftsmanship up against anyone;):D:elefant:. This motor is a bitch don't get me wrong one missed step and your fugged, but just like any bitch they can be broke:itsme:

4 sale

still got the trk? call me at 3039462145. want to know more about it... everything still there? if yes... lets make arrangements to get the money to you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back