04 Roller Price

Haulin, if i remember right you are in Allamuchy. Im dissapointed you didnt throw a Cummins in it. I recently just bought a roller, I would say with the trans yours should sell about 7k. Without the trans, 5kish. PM me if your interested in selling 4 of those 8 wheels you have, im local and looking for a set.

Really I have a 04 Common Rail 5.9 and the factory engine mounts, plus a few giddy up items. I also have a 12V I could toss in there and it that would be even easier cause that one is a mechanical (P7100 injection pump)- have even more giddy up items for that one too. Major component needed= trans- the 6spd viper trans won't work or even last.......

The truck- is stupid clean otherwise- look at the pics! ..... I'm thinking I might continue with the diesel- cause i just can't see selling this roller for 5k. :eek: surely the market for a first year supertruck aint that hurting??:hmmmm2: I have been out of the Viper truck scene for a while though LOL :D :D

Am I wrong on this?:dontknow:

Frankly i was hoping that deal mentioned above woulda went through- that woulda taken care of two problems for me-lol

there is a perfectly running driving one with a salvage title for sale for 12k right now. In prestine condition 20k for a stock one with light mods is a high price.

there is a perfectly running driving one with a salvage title for sale for 12k right now. In prestine condition 20k for a stock one with light mods is a high price.
You don't think the "Salvage Title" has anything to do with that price?

Id agree with 5 or 6. Without that v10 theirs really not much value. especially considering what good running trucks are going for these days.

Id agree with 5 or 6. Without that v10 theirs really not much value. especially considering what good running trucks are going for these days.

I would agree with this, I wouldn't pay above $5k for a roller in perfect condition.

Not as much as you would think I'm struggling to finish selling all my parts rn. Then theirs also the more u part it the more you kill it and end chances of her ever coming back. I'm glad I was able to part out my truck and it end up being brought back to life

Haulin, honestly its not worth it to part it out. You WILL see more selling as a roller, unless you manage to sell every nut and bolt. If it was ME, i would find a engine for it. I know where you can score a engine and trans for 7k, sell the trans and put the engine in the truck. You WILL get your money back selling a running truck, over a roller. Easily get 18k for it, being as clean as it is and the low miles compared to most other 04's

Haulin, honestly its not worth it to part it out. You WILL see more selling as a roller, unless you manage to sell every nut and bolt. If it was ME, i would find a engine for it. I know where you can score a engine and trans for 7k, sell the trans and put the engine in the truck. You WILL get your money back selling a running truck, over a roller. Easily get 18k for it, being as clean as it is and the low miles compared to most other 04's
Do you know of any good blocks to be had?

Yes. $7k engine trans and harness. I own the truck it came out of. If interested i can hook you up with the seller. As clean as your truck is, and the lower miles it probably has, you should see 18k bottom dollar for it running. Quite possibly more

Yes. $7k engine trans and harness. I own the truck it came out of. If interested i can hook you up with the seller. As clean as your truck is, and the lower miles it probably has, you should see 18k bottom dollar for it running. Quite possibly more
:p All I would be lookin for is a block, one that's not blown up, useable. . .

and whats a good block go for these days?

Is this truck still available?

Is this truck still available?

Wow, this would be even more ideal for me as I really want to start with a black truck, and this one isn't across the country either.

Wow, this would be even more ideal for me as I really want to start with a black truck, and this one isn't across the country either.

I've had an idea for a while, but not sure if I'm going to do it. Just comparing some options right now.

I've had an idea for a while, but not sure if I'm going to do it. Just comparing some options right now.

You already have a black 04 you greedy bastard! :secruity:

Still have her. Was underneath her actually waxing the entire underside during the summer. Damned clean too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back