04 SRT-10 #344 For Sale

JapanAaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to do it, but retirement and home improvements force sale. 04 SRT-10, #344 or 3052. 9xxx miles, Viper Red, bone stock except the following mods: Magnaflow Exhaust (original available removed at 2xxx miles), "RAM" script removed from doors and tailgate (still have in box), "Hurst Equipped" emblem attached to tail gate (easily removed), Hurst T shifter handle installed (original with truck), Brushed aluminum gas cap installed (original Viper red gas cap with truck), Aftermarket "VIPER SRT-10" floor mats (original in plastic wrapper available). Will also include an X-metal Gen 1 shifer, Haynes manual and new MSD spark plug wires in box. This truck is clean and like new. $25,000 firm. No trades! I am not a bank... so I will not finance or take payments.

Sounds like a nice truck. You should post some pics. Good luck with the sale. And it's the fastest color. :rock: :rock:

HV SRT said:
Sounds like a nice truck. You should post some pics. Good luck with the sale. And it's the fastest color. :rock: :rock:

Unfortunately I'm using my parents pc since mine is still in transit from Japan. Don't really have the option to post pics at the moment. Will work on this issue tomorrow.

Truck pics

Pics as requested.

Attachments

• drivers side.JPG
    drivers side.JPG
    771.7 KB · Views: 111
  • passengers side.JPG
    passengers side.JPG
    828.9 KB · Views: 88
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    888.5 KB · Views: 103
  • engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    909.1 KB · Views: 77
Scam.. or legit

Brothers, I posted my truck on Craigs list. Here is what I received from one interested buyer. My question is... scam or legit. Any and all feedback appreciated.

Thanks for your response.I am a petroleum engineer on a rig offshore live in
texas.i will offer you $28000 and i will be paying you with my PayPal because
it's attached to my bank account,If my offer is accepted send me your email
with PayPal,(Paypal ADDY) so i can pay in right away.Make sure you get back
to me so that i can arrange for pick up as i will like the item to be
picked,so no shipping included.
PS:Due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of website
are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an
email regarding it.
I await your rep

Big time scam. I've seen this same one before. CL is overloaded with scams.

Nobody is going to offer you 3K over your asking price especially with all the trucks for sale (supply and demand). It's a scam IMO.

Good luck with the sale..............................................

Lightning Lover!!!

JapanAaron said:
Hate to do it, but retirement and home improvements force sale. 04 SRT-10, #344 or 3052. 9xxx miles, Viper Red, bone stock except the following mods: Magnaflow Exhaust (original available removed at 2xxx miles), "RAM" script removed from doors and tailgate (still have in box), "Hurst Equipped" emblem attached to tail gate (easily removed), Hurst T shifter handle installed (original with truck), Brushed aluminum gas cap installed (original Viper red gas cap with truck), Aftermarket "VIPER SRT-10" floor mats (original in plastic wrapper available). Will also include an X-metal Gen 1 shifer, Haynes manual and new MSD spark plug wires in box. This truck is clean and like new. $25,000 firm. No trades! I am not a bank... so I will not finance or take payments.

Nice truck, good luck with the sale.:D

That is a scam, over in Germany we have a couple sites we post ramsteinyardsales.com and they are always doing that type of scam against people who are posting cars for sale.

SrtBrad said:
Nobody is going to offer you 3K over your asking price especially with all the trucks for sale (supply and demand). It's a scam IMO.

Good luck with the sale..............................................

Lightning Lover!!!

I actually advertised higher on Craigslist than on here. Wanted to give my fellow truck owners on here a chance at a cheaper price. I appreciate everyone's feedback. I was pretty sure it was a scam. Nobody in their right mind would pay $28k for something that they had never seen "in person" before. Oh well... on with the sale.

Fireracer27 said:
Big time scam. I've seen this same one before. CL is overloaded with scams.

I've noticed that CL has a lot of scams. I received 5 in just the first day of advertising.

SOLD for a lot less than I wanted. I have some parts that I will be selling on here shortly. The U.S. economy is killing me. Getting ready to sell everything I own and head back to Japan. Thought that after 20 years of military service there wouldn't be any problems with finding employment... boy was I wrong.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back