04 SRT 10 for 8000

I had similar damage on the same exact place as that truck, got it fixed through insurance and IIRC cost about about a grand, but I can't remember exactly. Could cost less if you can do it yourself or have a hookup at a shop.

If the motor can be fixed and the fender is a easy fix , it should be a good deal i would guess .

I paid 20k for mine with more miles than that one has, so assuming you keep everything under that then yeah I'd say good deal.

Id say it all depends on what's wrong with the engine, truck looks like its had a rough life though. If the engine is trash then in my opinion the entire truck might as well be trash

Id say it all depends on what's wrong with the engine, truck looks like its had a rough life though. If the engine is trash then in my opinion the entire truck might as well be trash

Exactly could end up with 10-12k in repairs easy

You could probably part is out as is and get close to breaking even. Get a good mechanic over there to check the motor out. Could be a steal, or could be a TRAP!

I'd buy it. As long as there isn't a hole in the block it should be a good deal. IMO

wheels alone you could net 1k or more. You could pull another few hundred or more alone from valve covers and intake manifold that someone could use for powdercoating so they don't have to have their truck down. 3 parts right there alone and you'd make almost 2k.

wheels alone you could net 1k or more. You could pull another few hundred or more alone from valve covers and intake manifold that someone could use for powdercoating so they don't have to have their truck down. 3 parts right there alone and you'd make almost 2k.

Add in your labor and your really not making much profit

could part that thing out and make more than 8k
yep... and looks like it's got headers on it, too...

Add in your labor and your really not making much profit

if you have the time, and the space... my opinon is since it's not running that's a huge issue. BUT... the parts alone, you'd make your money back even at 8k...

I agree with Ironhead! Make him an offer and buy the thing!!! They say its firm but wave cash under their noses and thery will bite! If not, I think 8k is a decent price. Fix the dent and put a few grand in the motor and you will have a nice truck!!

yep... and looks like it's got headers on it, too...

if you have the time, and the space... my opinon is since it's not running that's a huge issue. BUT... the parts alone, you'd make your money back even at 8k...

that has your name all over it ,you have a motor if you need it ,If i was you i would offer them 4k just to see what they say ,,would be a hell of a deal

This is about 20 mins from my house . If you guys are serious i can go take a look and more pics .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back