05' Black SRT-10 RC For Sale

riley6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super clean, low mile 2005 black Viper truck with one previous owner. I bought it with 8000 miles, 9900 now; driven on weekends. Factory warranty good until October 08'. Body and interior is in excellent condition, as well as the tires and wheels. Engine, transmission, brakes, and clutch are tight - never damaged. Complete Ground Force suspension lowering kit, Tuxedo truck bed toneau cover, truck mat in the rear cab, Magnaflow catback, debadged, red brake calipers, air/fuel gauge, tinted rear window. Recent oil change. A couple new road courses opened up in my area so I want a proper track/sports car to keep up with the Vettes and Porsches. And I unfortunately can't afford an additional toy, so I have to give up the 10. Entertaining good offers (I'd like to get $28K). Feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• ram1.jpg
    ram1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 206
  • ram2.jpg
    ram2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 105
  • ram3.jpg
    ram3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 95
  • ram4.jpg
    ram4.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I had no problems keeping up with the Porsches, Vipers, Vettes and BMW's with a Paxton on adjustable shocks on my truck on the road courses.

You want something that draws a crowd at a road course, the truck does it. Nobody can believe that these trucks can handle road courses, I had people coming to me telling me about how they heard that a truck was running around on a road course but they didnt believe it. That was until they saw and heard my truck :)

What will you be getting into as far as a car or in a series? I went into the Camaro-Mustang Challenge with NASA.

Not sure if you are familiar with them but theres a NASA Northeast as well:

http://www.nasanortheast.org/

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Nice looking truck ---Good luck

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I had no problems keeping up with the Porsches, Vipers, Vettes and BMW's with a Paxton on adjustable shocks on my truck on the road courses.

You want something that draws a crowd at a road course, the truck does it. Nobody can believe that these trucks can handle road courses, I had people coming to me telling me about how they heard that a truck was running around on a road course but they didnt believe it. That was until they saw and heard my truck :)

What will you be getting into as far as a car or in a series? I went into the Camaro-Mustang Challenge with NASA.

Not sure if you are familiar with them but theres a NASA Northeast as well:

http://www.nasanortheast.org/

Good luck with the sale.

I don't plan on doing full-fledged racing at this point, but just "track days". I took it for the first time last weekend and it did pretty good, but on that tight track it was a handful. And I don't have $20-30K to invest in the mods needed to make it a track killer; the truck did get some love though :D It's more economical for me to start out with a ready foundation with minimal investment/mods needed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back