05 QC 47,500 for 14,900 OBO

This is getting crazy, if that is legit then these vehicles are worth nothing for resale.

Bruce

I didn't call.... if it was an RC I'd consider buyin it .... I don't need another frick'n grocery getter :(

someone should grab that thing.... OBO???? lol seroiusly offer 12K :rock: :p lololz

here's his info

Seller's Comments:
2005 DODGE Ram 1500 P-U, 2wd, 47k, quad cab, $14,900 obo. call Steve, 570-506-4832 CLAS

don't everyone call at once... it'll drive the price up :p

Last edited:
vague description,pics of two different trucks for starters,sounds fishy to me as well.

blk6spd said:
also says it has chrome bumpers

I don't see where it says that... weird the specs seems mostly correct... but based upon some of the info it looks like an RC....

I'd call the guy but I'm not a serious bjuyer...

P.S. I wish my 10 had a chrome bumper... that would P4wn.... I may even buy a hemi badge and a daytona wing for it buyahhh...

tidnab said:
I don't see where it says that... weird the specs seems mostly correct... but based upon some of the info it looks like an RC....

I'd call the guy but I'm not a serious bjuyer...

P.S. I wish my 10 had a chrome bumper... that would P4wn.... I may even buy a hemi badge and a daytona wing for it buyahhh...
open up the link and then open up the standard features link on the ad and it is on the top.under "appearance exterior"

Last edited:
I see it now :p

this is the only thing that matters

ENGINE-
8.3L V10 OHV 20V FI Engine
:D

heck maybe i will call this guy.... wonder if he takes paypal

Well I called the number, and some weird stuff happens then you get the voicemail of a female... I left a message and told "steve" to call me back.

Those pics are stock pics from DC of a RC in 2004. I remember cause one of them was my desktop before I bought my truck!! It is an RC according to the dudes descriptions as well.

Price is way way too cheap. He is off by 10k at least!!!

patrick

I bet the guy will ask you for either your bank account number 'to verify" or to put a deposit on the truck unseen. When I was shopping for bikes a few years back I saw a ton of these "to good to be true" adds. Its fake, even a salvaged title would go for $18 - $20K.

yeah I figured it was BS too but couldn't hurt to call the guy to find out what's what... <shrug> who knows maybe he REALLY REALLY needs to dump it...

heck I got a smoking crack deal on an 05.... sure the tranny is f'ed up but it was STILL a good deal :D

Sounds like a poser truck to me.... But that's just me.:dontknow: The only time I knew of one going that cheap ($15K) was a black '05 RC here in Houston.. But it was totally missing a bed. :hmmmm2:I wonder what "Steve's" excuse is..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back