05 QC black - 17k

i think i'm gonna get it for alisha... i just talked to the guy...

140k, original owner, bought new in Cali... nav, bluetooth, all options except sunroof, bone stock except k&n drop in filter, new tires and brakes, all service records, no accidents, clean title... says he never ate, drank, or smoked in, seat covers since new, never sat in original seats...

justin's gonna check it out for me...

it's between this and another one...

i don't mind the miles.. hell mine's got 112k on it now :D

Is that his house in the pic? If so what was he using to pull that trailer and if he was using the 10 what was he pulling on the trailer? Just something for thought.

i think i'm gonna get it for alisha... i just talked to the guy...

140k, original owner, bought new in Cali... nav, bluetooth, all options except sunroof, bone stock except k&n drop in filter, new tires and brakes, all service records, no accidents, clean title... says he never ate, drank, or smoked in, seat covers since new, never sat in original seats...

justin's gonna check it out for me...

No jeep huh?

i've literally been looking for 6 months and i can't find one i'm comfortable with price wise... i know for a fact what some recently have sold for and 06-07's with about 75k miles can be had for under 20k... just haven't been at the right place at the right time...

i'm exercising a virtue that i don't do well with... patience:D but i talked to alisha today, and she said i wouldn't mind a qc... if nothing else, if we find a good deal it can be until we find the right jeep...

I noticed the small car trailer in the backround also and was planning to ask him what he has towed or if he has towed w/ the 10 and figure that may be a tool to bargain with for Dan. Id be willing to bet the guy has a light race car or something that he tows to track with the 10 or something cause from talking to the guy he seems like he loves cars and really takes care of them

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back