05 QC door handles the same as 04 Jeep GC limited?

Stagethree said:
I logged in today just to do a search about the Jeep handles.

Didn't even get to search and WAM!:D

I had ordered a set of production Ram handles with the thought of painting them but...
they are textured and I don't feel like sanding and filling for days!:(

I just ordered the Jeep handles in silver, I'll see if they fit!
(not sure when, it's still winter, even if it's 43 today!:rock:

I paid $67 for the right and $81 for left, quess they don't sell enough left handles???:

I think they will work...let us know as soon as you can.

Prof said:
I think they will work...let us know as soon as you can.

Been asleep for a week.:slug:

Got the handles, and NO they are not on and NO pictures...yet.:)
But they are EXACT match to the stockers I had bought to paint.

This is the way to go u'all!!!

No sanding or paying for paint.:D

PLUS....Factory finish! :congrats:

Order for a '04 Grand Cherokee Limited

ps......
Not sure but are 06 Ram handles the same as 04/05's?:dontknow:

If so EARLY '06's had solid black paint which is same as the 04 handles.

Later production had the "Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat" which adds metallic, so they do not match.

How about the rear gate handle is it an exact replacement item too? Any one know before I start to do the research?

Prof said:
How about the rear gate handle is it an exact replacement item too? Any one know before I start to do the research?

The rear latch does not match... you will have to have the stock one painted. The texture on the handles aren't THAT bad. Two or three coats of primer should fill the texture.... then you just sand and paint. ;)

Sounds like it involves work...I'll have someone do it for me.

Thanks for the input.

I was told in a PM that these handles are quite a bit cheaper than mine, the PM'er failed to notice that you get a smoothed and base/clear painted tailgate handle with the package I sell, something not available OEM. I can sell just the door handles too if thats what someone wants, I figured if your going to do it, do it right with all 3 or 5 handles.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I was told in a PM that these handles are quite a bit cheaper than mine, the PM'er failed to notice that you get a smoothed and base/clear painted tailgate handle with the package I sell, something not available OEM. I can sell just the door handles too if thats what someone wants, I figured if your going to do it, do it right with all 3 or 5 handles.
Justin

That is true, didn't notice the tailgate handle.:)

I have the factory bedcover and need a lock.
Could you do the locking Bully Dog type handle lock?

If so how much?

Justin you do.......:rock: :D

Back