05 QC door handles the same as 04 Jeep GC limited?

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was told that the door handles of an 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited are the same as an 05 RAM QC. Does anyone know if these handles will interchange? I can order the GC Limited door handles already painted silver from Chrysler if so. But if I order them painted silver, I can't return them if they don't fit. Thanks for any assistance.

you should probably buy some and let us know if they work:D :p

I was going to order some for my birthday to myself and called the Chrysler wholesale # we have and the sales guy didn't sound sure enough for me to spend $91 each and them be wrong. He said "uh, i don't know, they look like they are cut different". maybe I can find one tomorrow at the shop and try it out. Thanks!

Prof said:
I have heard that they are interchangeable.

Dang Prof! If I would have known you thought they would a couple of hours ago I would have ordered them! Oh and I value Dom's opinion just as much!

I have thought about doing it several times...to color match to the body, but keep forgetting.

Any service department should be willing to get them for you and if they are not the same, take them back.

Adding to my list right now so I will remember the next time I am at a dealer...or maybe call Sean Roe, he is an authorized parts outlet...he might be able to get you a little better price.

Door Handle(See Front,Rear,Back)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LF INS,SILVER,LAREDO,PL B
STOCK# 140436 $25
Eastern Auto Salvage USA-NC(Biscoe) E-mail 910-428-9691 / 800-972-0226
FOUND ON WWW.CAR-PART.COM
IF not an other memeber sent me his i belive he sent me all 4 i need the fronts for my truck but ill give you the rears when they come

Last edited:
ctsrt10 said:
Door Handle(See Front,Rear,Back)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LF INS,SILVER,LAREDO,PL B
STOCK# 140436 $25
Eastern Auto Salvage USA-NC(Biscoe) E-mail 910-428-9691 / 800-972-0226
FOUND ON WWW.CAR-PART.COM
IF not an other memeber sent me his i belive he sent me all 4 i need the fronts for my truck but ill give you the rears when they come

Hey the ones for 25, are they already painted silver?

yes sir
call the place above and give them the stock number

ctsrt10 said:
yes sir
call the place above and give them the stock number

They may not be the same color code. Why don't you buy a set of used ones from a Ram on ebay send them to Mickey (1qksrt) and he'll have them painted. That's what I did with mine including the tailgate handle and the mirrors.

Last edited:
05 qc door handles

I have all four from my 05 QC. I replaced the stock ones with LMC truck handles (SMOOTH finish) which I had painted to match my SILVER truck. They are the stock black handles, LMK if you need them
Mike

popacoll said:
I have all four from my 05 QC. I replaced the stock ones with LMC truck handles (SMOOTH finish) which I had painted to match my SILVER truck. They are the stock black handles, LMK if you need them
Mike

What do you want for them?

I logged in today just to do a search about the Jeep handles.

Didn't even get to search and WAM!:D

I had ordered a set of production Ram handles with the thought of painting them but...
they are textured and I don't feel like sanding and filling for days!:(

I just ordered the Jeep handles in silver, I'll see if they fit!
(not sure when, it's still winter, even if it's 43 today!:rock:

I paid $67 for the right and $81 for left, quess they don't sell enough left handles???:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back