05 Quad Cab FS!!!!!

Good luck, heck, I was trying to sell my 05 QC with 6500 miles for 30K and only got a few tire kickers.

LOLOL I get the feelin momma wants a volvo:D

heck dude by a beater, that way you can keep her!:rock:

But good luck on the sale bro, killer price and truck:rock:

Stinker said:
LOLOL I get the feelin momma wants a volvo:D

heck dude by a beater, that way you can keep her!:rock:

But good luck on the sale bro, killer price and truck:rock:

Nope...actually I wanted the volvo. It gets better gas mileage, is in my price range and still packs 300 ponies. It is actually quite a fun car to drive. Oh and it is only .2 secs slower from 0-60 than the truck. But that can be fixed with a new exhaust and chip.

DrPierceMD said:
Nope...actually I wanted the volvo. It gets better gas mileage, is in my price range and still packs 300 ponies. It is actually quite a fun car to drive. Oh and it is only .2 secs slower from 0-60 than the truck. But that can be fixed with a new exhaust and chip.

I knew my baby was still a redneck:D

Could one of the Admins combine post 21 with post 1 please. I can't edit them anymore to do it myself.

Stinker said:
LOLOL Yeah but didnt forget the badass girl in the shirt:p

Careful she might actually take off with you if you keep complimenting her like that. ***she's the devil:evil: ***:D

DrPierceMD said:
Careful she might actually take off with you if you keep complimenting her like that. ***she's the devil:evil: ***:D

Send a pm to Shawn or Patrick he can do it for ya:rock:

LOLOL you wouldnt never find her in my part of the woods either:p

:elefant:

DrPierceMD said:
Could one of the Admins combine post 21 with post 1 please. I can't edit them anymore to do it myself.

you got it brother....

Good luck with the sale..very tempting :eek:

Come on Ladies and Gent's. I am not asking much at all for this and I will have the repairs done and a spray-in liner put in at my cost.

The dealership I am going through have not found the right car for me yet, so the truck will still be posted for a little bit longer.

Don't miss out on this one.

Your price is great......but most here already have or have had one. We are not the best audience for your product.

--wes

I am sure there are still plenty of people in the lurking in the background just waiting to get the deal they've been looking for.

basically you're selling the truck for ~23,600 because if you bought it at a dealer... you'd be paying $23,600 + tax/lic/reg/etc...

You can't even buy a frick'n tacoma for 23,600:dontknow:

If I didn't already have 2 I'd buy it in 2 seconds for that price...you're giving it away ...

good luck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back