05 Ram SRT-10 Black (RC)

Keep it or raise the price!:confused:

That's to LOW, dealer offered me 22K outright for mine, just last week.

Sell the mods first and then sell the truck if you need to?:dontknow:

what a dealer offeres you will be just a "numbers" game compared to what you're buying from them.... they are always going to offer below wholesale for your's & try to get high retail for theirs, seldom do they offer a good deal.... :(
you're much better off selling to a private party where you should be able to get somewhere inbetween wholesale & retail.....

if you do decide to trade in, definitely return your vehicle to stock, they won't give you any extra for aftermarket mods - sell them outright yourself..... :)

moparracing said:
...what a dealer offeres you will be just a "numbers" game compared to what you're buying from them.... they are always going to offer below wholesale for your's & try to get high retail for theirs, seldom do they offer a good deal.... :(

I think you missed a key word if you are talking about my post.:confused:

I was offered 22K OUTRIGHT, no trade.

nice to see you around here Charles....
hope you get back on track ASAP.

Black1 said:

:dito: :withstupid: :eek:

That's a killer price! You're not helping our resale, that's for sure!! :p :eek: :D :D :D

21k miles on a 05 DD? It must be a short drive to work! Good luck with the sale, I'd love to see you keep her AND stay pointed in the right direction. :congrats:

my brother would like to talk to u about the truck could u please call him.His name is Charles 832-347-8337, Thanks:burnout:

Stinker said:
you may want to pm him bud, but gonna tell ya , this truck is absolutly top notch bud, he is very picky:rock:
Incredible.......just incredible. The price and the truck. Everything in this truck is top notch and it has a wicked sound to it. Idle to redline. Whoever gets this truck at his asking price is a thief because you'll be stealing it from him.

Charles, I hope things turn around for you. Don't be a stranger. Good luck with the sale (give away) of your truck. It shouldn't last long.

Wow! What a deal. Makes me want to buy a third one but my wife would probably throw me out. Somebody buy this truck and keep me from temptation.

I appreciate all of the comments ;) I really do...it has been hard for me to post the truck as I have driven it almost everyday for 3 years. Anyway, it does have some wear and tear as a daily driver and I am not into bartering, so the price is pretty firm.

I really dont want to sell it but there are things in life more important that makes a man part with their prized possessions.

My life has been a shit storm for the past year and regrettably I have been distant from the friends I have developed here on the forum.

I am passionate about my vehicles and speed is in my blood. (My mother rides a fat boy to work...she is in her 60's)

Anyway, you guys are great and I hope I dont sell it :D At least in my heart.

mmmmtorque said:
I appreciate all of the comments ;) I really do...it has been hard for me to post the truck as I have driven it almost everyday for 3 years. Anyway, it does have some wear and tear as a daily driver and I am not into bartering, so the price is pretty firm.

I really dont want to sell it but there are things in life more important that makes a man part with their prized possessions.

My life has been a shit storm for the past year and regrettably I have been distant from the friends I have developed here on the forum.

I am passionate about my vehicles and speed is in my blood. (My mother rides a fat boy to work...she is in her 60's)

Anyway, you guys are great and I hope I dont sell it :D At least in my heart.
best of luck to you Charles:rock: :rock:
we do miss getting the weather reports early:D

Stagethree said:
I think you missed a key word if you are talking about my post.:confused:

I was offered 22K OUTRIGHT, no trade.
my response was to the post before mine & to anyone considering trading their's in......

Last edited:
mmmmtorque said:

You got my number give me call when you decide what you want. I would rather buy from someone wants to sell and change things for the better. Then one who feels their back is against the wall.

Just keep me at the top of the list. :rock: Had a few tonight so I might not be making sense.

P.S.

Has anybody got a "smog guy" in the lower part of California, looking at the truck it will pass the sniffer and the port read, but there is no way in the world they are going to let that slide with the visual. A shop with distractions would be best. I have a fabricator for custom CATS so I can build a bolt on bolt off monster for the every two year deal.

Charles you are giving it away. Man I would love to buy some parts off you. Hell no matter you sell off it will still hold its price.

Please tell me you pull some of the stuff off. I dont even know what I would want first

Someone here buy it....PLEASE!
Or buy and sell it back to him later.:)

To good a deal for Ebay!!! :mad:

Save the headaches....the work has already been done! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back