05 Ram SRT-10 Engine Manual Trans Rolling Chassis Full Frame 47K

SRTHOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 RAM 1500 SRT 10 8 3L Viper Engine Manual Trans Rolling Chassis Full Frame 47K | eBay

This is a COMPLETE full frame rolling chassis which will include the following:

· Thoroughly tested 2005 Ram 1500 SRT-10 8.3L 505HP 500 CI V-10 Engine and T-56 manual transmission.

ONLY 47,000 ACTUAL MILES ON THIS SETUP

· The main fuel pump with fuel tank assemblies including the charcoal canister

· The aluminum heavy duty driveshaft is included as well

· Dana 60 4.56 gear ratio rear axle complete brake to brake

· Standard ABS-equipped brakes are fitted with new 15-inch rotors on the front brakes. Rear brakes are modified Ram Heavy Duty 14-inch rotors.

· Heavy duty painted red SRT-10 calipers

· Also included are Bilstein shock absorbers, with SRT-10 heavy duty performance-tuned springs

· 22-inch OEM "Viper-style" wheels with 305/40/ZR22 Pirreli Scorpion Zero in the front and rear.

· Engine Computer

· Pedals

· Complete dash pull out with speedometer, dash harness, both air bags, airbag module, radio, radio amplifier, radio bezel, engine start button and more

· Steering column with ignition and key

· Steering wheel

· Body harness with underhood harness and fusebox

· Brake booster and master cylinder

I was thinking of buying this because Caveman said weight reduction was most important:rofl:

I'll sell you a truck with half the miles for double the price.

I've seen 55k miles sell for 12500 clean title, seems to be worth more it if you parted it completely

Theirs a 06 QC on eBay that just ended was 55k miles for 17k obo that just ended idk what it ended up selling for though, I just think ud sell faster or
Maybe make more if u parted it, not knocking ur sale , it would be nice to sell as a whole

Theirs a 06 QC on eBay that just ended was 55k miles for 17k obo that just ended idk what it ended up selling for though, I just think ud sell faster or
Maybe make more if u parted it, not knocking ur sale , it would be nice to sell as a whole

Oh no it's not mine Sir

I really do want you to let me know when a 50k mile truck is $12k

What about the one Scott just bought?

I was in discussion with Scott and let him have first dibs on it, if he didn't want it I was going to send Scott the money and have him build it for me.
Last I talked to him he was getting the run around...

Oh no it's not mine Sir

I really do want you to let me know when a 50k mile truck is $12k

If you do that then you will break the rule in your sig. There will be a reason it is $12k unless the owner is dying in 24 hrs and wants someone to have the best deal ever.

I will let you know after I grab it. These trucks seem like they getting cheaper everyday hopefully the value is kind of balanced out right now but idc I don't plan on selling mine anytime soon

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back