05 RC For Sale on EBay

With gas prices at $4 a gallon...............it may take a little while to sell it......but it will sell. With only 10k miles on it and no damage......somebody will purchase. You might want to mention it gets decent highway mileage......about 17 or 18 since its stock?

patrick

32 might be a little high in todays market but not out of the question. I would say 28 - 30 is more like it if you want to sell this year. I wish you luck in your sale.

Good luck on the sale, I also have mine on Ebay. Mine is a 2004 with only 3,707 miles on it. Mine is not stock tho--although I do have all the stock parts. I set my reserve pretty low...I'm pretty sure mine won't sell tho---I would like the extra cash, but it won't break my heart if it doesn't sell :D

bikertat said:
Good luck on the sale, I also have mine on Ebay. Mine is a 2004 with only 3,707 miles on it. Mine is not stock tho--although I do have all the stock parts. I set my reserve pretty low...I'm pretty sure mine won't sell tho---I would like the extra cash, but it won't break my heart if it doesn't sell :D
I can't belive someone hasn't bought your truck.:dontknow:

bikertat said:

I can't believe yours hasn't sold as well.:dontknow: What's your asking price so this seller can guage his asking price?

sleeper said:
I can't belive someone hasn't bought your truck.:dontknow:

I am actually shocked myself...but I may be asking to much....

SrtBrad said:
I can't believe yours hasn't sold as well.:dontknow: What's your asking price so this seller can guage his asking price?

My reserve is set at $38K, so that maybe the reason :dontknow: I understand the market on these trucks, but I don't and won't give it away. Like I said, it won't break my heart if it doesn't sell. But the truck is pretty much perfect. It is paid for and I just don't want another payment on a new vehicle.....

mauiSRT/10 said:
With gas prices at $4 a gallon...............it may take a little while to sell it......but it will sell. With only 10k miles on it and no damage......somebody will purchase. You might want to mention it gets decent highway mileage......about 17 or 18 since its stock?

patrick

:D :D :D :D :D :D Patrick , you don't have to type a 1 before every digit , you know ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have had mine for 2 years-paid less than that and 900 miles.

Thanks for all the input!

I am also not in a hurry, but would like to use the money for other things. These trucks are awsome, I just want something more practical. Maybe a QC.

Congrats on the purchase for less w/ 900 miles! Good Buy!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back