05 Red QC 554WHP+, 33k miles

spydertt

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too many toys not enough time. Selling my 05 QC. I bought it off the forum in 2010. Title shows 2/22/2010 22K miles. Bought from original owner. Was Nov 2006 truck of the month. Asking $32000. Mods are Custom Nitrous system,Trick Performance dual stage window switch, Custom painted bottles with heaters and power openers, 150 shot, SCT tuned by Roe, Mopar CAI, Catless mids, 170 Tstat, Belanger long tube headers, Magnaflow, X-Metal throttle body, Venomous Underdrive Pulley, NGK, Demon coils, JTS plug wires/sleeves, Cal-trac traction bars, Xmetal lowering kit, DTS spring perches welded on, JTS chryo gears, Mopar posi clutches, DNJ Governor solenoid converted to GM, Chance transmission reuild, Cherry driveshaft loop, JTS braided oil cooler lines, New Hoosier 28-10-17 slicks, Mopar locking lugs, EBC green brake pads, New ( 6/6/12) Toyo tires on new chrome wheels, Roe valve cover inserts, Roe oil breather, powder coated intake, Stainless radiator cover, Aux cooling fan, Mopar full rear fender liners, Bedrug, Retrax bed cover, Calvu mirrors, 3 gauge pillar pod/ 2 gauge pod on coulmn, door inserts , door sill plates, billet seat levers, Pioneer flip face DVD, 2 subs, 2 amps, JL speakers, Lifetime XM, Clear side marker headlights with Hotwhite bulbs, Viper hitch light, Debadged, custom graphics, Shaved tailgate handle (relocated inside). Also have some of the stock parts that were removed.
I had truck on dyno after I bought it 554 WHP , 644ftlb torque. It had stage II pcm and the fuel jets were to rich, I put in stock pcm and bought the SCT tuner. Put in leaner jets and have not been back to dyno. The best this old man could do at the track with drag radials was 12.4 @ 111.06, 1.789 60 ft. I have since added driveshaft loop ,underdrive pulley , weld on spring perches to correct pinion angle and bought drag slicks. With a better driver and addition mods 1/4 time should be better. I have time slip and dyno sheet if interested.
Thanks for looking. I will add some car show pics and a link to my vBGarage. I am not on computor much so be patient or call me at work 1-800-964-5130. Mitch

Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America - spydertt's Album: spydertt's Truck

Attachments

• DSC09694.jpg
    DSC09694.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 321
  • 2012-09-15130219.jpg
    2012-09-15130219.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 374
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Wow, wasn't this "Wazzup's" former truck? Looks like you have kept it in fantastic shape.

Wow, wasn't this "Wazzup's" former truck? Looks like you have kept it in fantastic shape.

Yes it is. Tom kept the truck garaged and in mint condition. He meet me in MO when I bought it. I got a call from him a few days before we met, he saw rain in the forcast and the truck had never been in the rain. He had taken the wipers off for car shows and had to dig them out the garage. He spent one night in a Motel on the way here and said that was the first night the truck had spent outside since he owned it. I also keep the truck garaged.

Yes it is. Tom kept the truck garaged and in mint condition. He meet me in MO when I bought it. I got a call from him a few days before we met, he saw rain in the forcast and the truck had never been in the rain. He had taken the wipers off for car shows and had to dig them out the garage. He spent one night in a Motel on the way here and said that was the first night the truck had spent outside since he owned it. I also keep the truck garaged.

I remember it well. I actually bought the spare PCM he had right before he sold the truck. If I was looking for a truck, your's would be sold now. Best of luck with the sale.

Before anybody ask. The pic in my avatar is my first 10. The third bottle in bed is for an airhorn.

Really nice truck!! GLWS

Nice truck, good luck with the sale. But a little off topic, does anyone know where to get that scoop thats under the hood that directs the air flow over towards the fender? I drive mine daily and unfortunately, i dont have a garage so it is outside i. The elements all the time. I think rain water dripping in through the hood scoop is messing with my pulleys and causing some premature rusting and squeeking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck, good luck with the sale. But a little off topic, does anyone know where to get that scoop thats under the hood that directs the air flow over towards the fender? I drive mine daily and unfortunately, i dont have a garage so it is outside i. The elements all the time. I think rain water dripping in through the hood scoop is messing with my pulleys and causing some premature rusting and squeeking.

Are you referring to the Mopar scoop that comes with the Mopar air filter?

408552540.jpg

Last edited:
does anyone know where to get that scoop thats under the hood that directs the air flow over towards the fender?
[/QUOTE]

The scoop on the bottom of the hood comes with the Mopar CAI. Not sure if it can be bought by itself.

Thanks for the positive comments.

Are you referring to the Mopar scoop that comes with the Mopar air filter?

408552540.jpg

Oh, yeah, thats it. I didnt realize the mopar intake came with that tube. Is there a way to buy something like that without buying the mopar intake? Or would i be better off just making my own?

Oh, yeah, thats it. I didnt realize the mopar intake came with that tube. Is there a way to buy something like that without buying the mopar intake? Or would i be better off just making my own?

I don't think you can purchase the piece separately. Do you have a stock hood? start another thread so we don't ho up this one.

More pics

Here is pic of new slicks and red Viper key, included pic of some of the trophy's the truck has won. I also have center caps and lug nuts for slicks. Comes with full tank of gas. I will include "Bumpsteer" kit I have preordered.

Attachments

• 100_3663.JPG
    100_3663.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • 100_3664.JPG
    100_3664.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • 100_3666.JPG
    100_3666.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Is this still for sale I a weighting up weather to buy a truck from us or from here I the uk any idea who to approach for shipping to uk?

Is this still for sale I a weighting up weather to buy a truck from us or from here I the uk any idea who to approach for shipping to uk?

I would recommend consulting with the VTCoA Euro members and see if they can recommend anyone for you.

Yes, still for sale. Not sure who to contact about shipping.

Still for sale. Also on Autotrader if you want to look at there pics.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back