05 RED RC 3800 MI $26K

man you should sell this quick if i did not have an 05 i would jump on it super low miles ,,,did you intall the rb1 radio ,,cause i got an rb4 in my 05

Thanks for the welcome. Just to answer some q's...There are no mods whatsoever. Kept in a temp controlled garage all it's life. It still looks and smells showroom new exept for a little 1/2 inch scratch by the rear driver side tail light. I have no idea how it got there. But other than that, it's perfect. It also has a red spray in bed liner.

Oh and I don't know about that rb1/rb4 radio question.

I live in Toledo, Oh. I have it advertised in the paper here for $28k. I have to sell fairly quickly for financial reasons so I have up here (where people know it's not just a ram...) for $26k. I think it's worth alot more than that so I'm pretty firm on the price. But I'm open to offers and questions if anyone has any. Thanks.

These trucks are not selling good right now:( It may be really hard for you to get that for it:dontknow: There is a few that aren't getting bites at 20k:(

Well...I know what you mean. $28k might be a stretch right now but I'm still looking for the $26k. But like I said I'm open to offers. Sucks that gas prices ruin the value of such an amazing vehicle...

The good thing for you is the truck is stock....seems that mods mean nothing....another ultra low mileage 04 owned by a member here sold for about 27K...it had probably 15K in mods including a supercharger....

I JUST BOUGHT MY '06 (10K miles) LAST SUNDAY FOR $28 with about $1500 in mods. What's your bottom dollar and can you deliver it to Nashville?

I like low miled trucks and this one is low. So yes, if the miles and price is right.:)

asskicker said:
I like low miled trucks and this one is low. So yes, if the miles and price is right.:)
I like the color :) If you want a second one, I've got one here for ya :D

QueLocura said:
I like the color :) If you want a second one, I've got one here for ya :D

I know the original poster of this thread is new and pretty much signed onto the site just to sell his truck but trying to hijack his thread is not cool. I'd be pretty pissed.

sold...

Just sold to a dealer for $23k. can't believe how much these trucks have dropped in value. It boggles my friggin mind! :confused:

jonjon442 said:
Just sold to a dealer for $23k. can't believe how much these trucks have dropped in value. It boggles my friggin mind! :confused:

It is all about gas prices and the economy. You just had to sell at the wrong time.

Curious, which dealer is it at?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back