05 SRT 10 $22,500 Good Deal?

badassvpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at buying a 05 SRT 10 QC with 23000 miles. I can pick it upfor 22,500 I think it is a good deal what do you guys think?

ill sell ya one in excellent condition:) lil bit more than 22500 though but price does seem fair:elefant:

The truck looks brand new, Any problems w/ 05 QC. Anything I need to look out for?

badassvpr said:
The truck looks brand new, Any problems w/ 05 QC. Anything I need to look out for?

Yeah, they are slow.:D :D But, you can put your shit in the back along with some friends if you want.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Seriously, unless it's been tuned as in SCT tuner to bump timing and turn off the torque control it won't be nearly as fast and fun as it can be. The tune made mine a different truck, plus a K&N filter. So, add about 500 bucks to the price cause those are almost must do mods. I think most of the QC guys generally agree with that. There are some other things that are peculiar to the 05 QC or QC's in general but only when you get into mods. Just be careful that whoever owned it before at least knew the basics and didn't screw up the wiring, plumbing, etc.

Good luck with your purchase, they are fun trucks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back