05 srt10 for sale

Hey I'm able to update now that it got moved again! The reason for the low price is the front fender liners need replaced due to it being lowered. And missing the factory sub, that 1 kinda sucks. Those are the main things. There's a couple more small items if anyone might be interested I'm an open book lol.
Those things could easily be rectified IMO and the price IMO is still to cheap !

Those things could easily be rectified IMO and the price IMO is still to cheap !
Would have been easier to fix things up before I broke my neck. I'd like more for it but I think it's definitely a fair price. Rear bumper is pushed in a little. Rear window slider latch is broken. Straight piped after the cats. Small dents here and there but in great shape all things considered. It took me a couple years to find one without silly motor mods. I looked at one with a methanol kit that must have been installed by a teenager lol.

Would have been easier to fix things up before I broke my neck. I'd like more for it but I think it's definitely a fair price. Rear bumper is pushed in a little. Rear window slider latch is broken. Straight piped after the cats. Small dents here and there but in great shape all things considered. It took me a couple years to find one without silly motor mods. I looked at one with a methanol kit that must have been installed by a teenager lol.
Hoping your neck was repaired!! that definitely hinders mobility I know someone with four fused vertibrae. Ugghhhhh

Hoping your neck was repaired!! that definitely hinders mobility I know someone with four fused vertibrae. Ugghhhhh
Yeah, I know a guy with the same thing … That fusing crap is for the birds and appears mid evil IMO, same as using steal plates and crap .. Hell is that the only way to fix that kind of thing with all the supposed technology and advancements since the caveman ..

Hope you recovered for the best ! Many get completely screwed up .. A young lady that lived next door to me was a quadriplegic at a young age after a fall into an empty pool .. She passed away a few years ago for unknown reasons .. It had to related accident though

Yeah I don't recommend it. Lots of titanium hardware. I was doing good but went backwards for some reason. Starting to get some strength back hopefully keep improving.

Yeah I don't recommend it. Lots of titanium hardware. I was doing good but went backwards for some reason. Starting to get some strength back hopefully keep improving.
Definitely not something anyone needs in any way ! Keep the faith !

Yes most definitely hang in there! Like they say never give up, don't ever give up!

Placed my first order from rock auto. Coolant overflow reservoir. I was going to get a fancy one but plastic will work for now. Price will go up if/when I order suspension...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back