05 SRT10 QC Black - Low Miles - Supercharged

rtgordon

Reaction score
05 Dodge Ram SRT-10 QC Black 40,500 miles

Sunroof, towing package, navigation, bed cover... interior is in great shape.

Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger :D
Belanger Performance Headers
Full Magnaflow Exhaust
Cal Tracs Traction Bars
After Market Bed Cover
Rhino Liner
Truck Cover
Panasonic AVIC Z1 Navigation, 30GB Hard Drive, Satellite Receiver (with ipod hookup)
JTSVP Engine Oil Cooler Lines
"Shaved" door handles w/Viper Security system :cool:
New front brake pads/rotors

OEM components (mufflers, exhaust manifolds, factory wing, etc) come with the truck

Purchased recently from original owner (a friend of mine). Ready to roll... No rush to sell on my end. Small dent in tailgate, and otherwise normal exterior wear. Great shape and low miles... must see... and hear

I plan on getting some more pics up this weekend. Since the pics, I have replaced the front billet grill with black, added OEM srt grill emblem, and swapped the older style srt door and tailgate emblems with newer 06 style SRT emblems.

Supercharger Info
Paxton Supercharger Systems 2004-05 Dodge Ram SRT-10 - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS

Asking $29,000

Attachments

• srt1_small.jpg
    srt1_small.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 686
  • 20140216_115749.jpg
    20140216_115749.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 473
  • 20140216_170718-001.jpg
    20140216_170718-001.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Did I miss the price? How much?

Did I miss the price? How much?

Doh! good catch... updated with price. I'm in no hurry to sell. I'm having fun taking it out on the weekends and to work on nice days. I'm still working on a few things to give it my kind of style, and I may come off a little before I get it that way if I find someone that has to have it.

Gordon

Doh! good catch... updated with price. I'm in no hurry to sell. I'm having fun taking it out on the weekends and to work on nice days. I'm still working on a few things to give it my kind of style, and I may come off a little before I get it that way if I find someone that has to have it.

Gordon

I would hold pretty firm on the price.

How many miles has the Paxton been on it? Where are you located at?

I dont know when the paxton was added. I will dig thru the paperwork and see if I can figure it out. They had a k&n cold air intake on it for a while... I have that, too. PM me with email address and I can give you more info. I'm in Fort Worth, TX area.

Gordon

05 Dodge Ram SRT-10 QC Black 40,500 miles

Sunroof, towing package, navigation, bed cover... interior is in great shape.

Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger :D
Belanger Performance Headers
Full Magnaflow Exhaust
Cal Tracs Traction Bars
After Market Bed Cover
Rhino Liner
Truck Cover
Panasonic AVIC Z1 Navigation, 30GB Hard Drive, Satellite Receiver (with ipod hookup)
JTSVP Engine Oil Cooler Lines
"Shaved" door handles w/Viper Security system :cool:
New front brake pads/rotors

OEM components (mufflers, exhaust manifolds, factory wing, etc) come with the truck

Purchased recently from original owner (a friend of mine). Ready to roll... No rush to sell on my end. Small dent in tailgate, and otherwise normal exterior wear. Great shape and low miles... must see... and hear

I plan on getting some more pics up this weekend. Since the pics, I have replaced the front billet grill with black, added OEM srt grill emblem, and swapped the older style srt door and tailgate emblems with newer 06 style SRT emblems.

Supercharger Info
Paxton Supercharger Systems 2004-05 Dodge Ram SRT-10 - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS

Asking $29,000

You a quick change grill guy I see. :dontknow:

Attachments

• IMG_6973.JPG
    IMG_6973.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_6959.JPG
    IMG_6959.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_6958.JPG
    IMG_6958.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6957.JPG
    IMG_6957.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6955.JPG
    IMG_6955.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6950.JPG
    IMG_6950.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 125
I am pretty close on a deal. If that doesn't go through, I will consider turning the truck back to stock and selling the components. (supercharger, headers, exhaust, traction bars, bed cover, etc)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back