05 Yellow Fever Quad Cab #317

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is time to list my truck for sale. Truck is in great shape and is running perfectly! Just had the transmission serviced today and had the bands adjusted. The truck has 63k miles on her. All maintenance completed on scheduled. $24,500 OBO

This truck turns heads of both young and old.

*****Title in Hand*****

Some of the mods that I added are as follows:

* SCT - Tuned by Torrie - 447HP/453TRQ
* JTS Venom Performance 3/5 drop (very aggressive look)
* 22" Boyd Coddington 2 piece rims
* Viper SmartStart alarm (start the truck with your iPhone or Droid)
* Magnaflow exhaust
* JMB Catless mids
* JMB Black powder-coated intake manifold and valve covers
* Caltrac traction bars
* Recon smoked taillights & third brake light
* Viper Fangs emblems
* DPIC, A/F Ratio Meters
* Mopar fiberglass bed cover with wing
* JTS Venom Performance TB

Please let me know if you guys have any questions! You can also reach me at [email protected]
angle1.jpg

Front.jpg

Front1.jpg

Rear.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

engine.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

Last edited:
Seen it in person......

Awesome truck (lets just say, it would be a steal)

that is a beautiful truck if i werent going through all my crap i would sooo buy that truck...

Thank you guys! I hope it will make someone as happy as it made me...

Forgot to mention that it made 447HP/453TRQ with Torrie's Tune

I will try to edit my first post.

Bump...

Do you guys think it is price correctly? I think if I dropped it to $21k it would sell quickly, but I think it is well worth what I am asking...

i'd stay firm on the price unless your in a hurry, i've had my 04 for sale on autotrader since jan. had some low ball offers and just laughed at the people.
only reason these things go so cheap is because we let them.

I agree. I think our trucks are well worth them money. I have already had an offer for 21k that I did not take (obviously). I guess I need to wait it out. Patience is not my strong suit :eek:

Go up 3k, and when they hit you with a number 1.5k less, jump on it

If someone finds a buyer for me and they actually buy the truck, I will get you a $500 credit to JTS Venom Performance store. :)

Go up 3k, and when they hit you with a number 1.5k less, jump on it

I would really do that or maybe 2k. that truck is worth every penny,

the thing about stock trucks is they hold the value better but, if u find a buyer that wants what meds you hav they will be willing to pay the extra coin to get it with mods.

And the thing uv got goin for u is most of those mods appeal to alot of people, and are widely exepted by yopung and old, for the most part.

i wouldnt let it go too cheap, that is a sick lookin truck:rock:

I would really do that or maybe 2k. that truck is worth every penny,

the thing about stock trucks is they hold the value better but, if u find a buyer that wants what meds you hav they will be willing to pay the extra coin to get it with mods.

And the thing uv got goin for u is most of those mods appeal to alot of people, and are widely exepted by yopung and old, for the most part.

i wouldnt let it go too cheap, that is a sick lookin truck:rock:

I know exactly what you are saying. What sucks when the new guys come on the forum with their newly bought 'stock' truck and ask what they should do first, almost every time the top few things are to lower it, and for performance, remove the cats. Those are really the only two big mods I have. Plus both are reversible with parts that will go with the truck.

Ughh... Can't win for nothing :(

yeah i hear yah. i really dont understand y these trucks loose that much value if they are not stock. its not like are are only a thosand or two out there. there are over 10,000 of these spread throughout 3 years. dont make much sense to me.

Maybe im just young and dumb but i would never buy a truck like this just to sit in a garage and wipe it with a diaper evry weekend, f-that. these things were made for one reason, sheer street terror.

i was acctually disapointed my truck didnt come with at least a few mods....lower, exhaust, etc. i would have looked at it as free mods.

Yesterday she got:

2 baths with Dawn
Clay bar'd
1 more bath with Dawn

Today she will get some polishing.

I do love this truck!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back