06 headlight Full LED mod

Arska2

EU Moderator
Reaction score
Hi,

Maybe someone might like this headlight mod as well :

[/QUOTE]

It was modified with full LED Harley Davidson lights installed in the original 06-08 housing.

That looks sharp Arne nice job. How do you think it would look in the 07' housing painted gloss black with the white reflector on the side?

Will probably aso look cool.

Btw. I did not do this mod, just saw it on a german dodge forum, but i know the guy who did it.

Besides that there are the same LED lights available in black version.

This would give the nightrunner guys a murdered look for the front
and for the headlights like you have also a good contrast look.

]
cuwihgtc.jpg

Last edited:
Are they the lights from kit part #67700261? It would normally fit a HD Dyna Fat Bob. It has 2 headlights in one housing. Also is it from a domestic (USA) or international kit?
If so that's a new part that just came out.
The light in the first picture looks like it's the five and three-quarter inch size

Last edited:
Are they the lights from kit part #67700261? It would normally fit a HD Dyna Fat Bob. It has 2 headlights in one housing. Also is it from a domestic (USA) or international kit?
If so that's a new part that just came out.
The light in the first picture looks like it's the five and three-quarter inch size

How much are they?

looks like to me to be J.W. Speaker brand LED head lights:dontknow:

How much are they?

Dyna Fat Bob pair chrome or black $800
5&3/4" single chrome or black $400
7" single chrome or black $524 this would fit a CJ or TJ Wrangler
I'm pretty sure JW speakers who's making them for Harley but they will never tell. They also sell a line of reflector optics LEDs that are a little cheaper. I believe they are made by truck light. Of course the ones that don't come for Harley won't have their logo on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back