06 Inferno Red RC!!

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since there isn't near the traffic on here there used to be I'll post it here first. I'll wait a few weeks before I post on any social media sights.:)

I've had some business things come up and I need to free up some cash. It took me months to talk the guy outta selling this truck. So, I do hate to turn it loose.

Anyways the truck is bone stock with 20,xxx miles! It has the original tires on it still. I purchased a new battery about a month ago but it will come with the factory one if someone wanted it. This truck was only driven on nice days and ALWAYS garage kept. It's VERY clean! These are all the pics I have right now I'll get more in the coming days. The truck speaks for itself. I plan to have the airbag recall done in the coming weeks also

Shoot me a PM if your interested and I can answer any questions.;) Lots of new guys here. I've been around this forum for 10 years bought and sold tons of parts and several trucks!:D

$28,500

Here are some more of the under side! I'll have the rest this afternoon sometime.:D I'll put an album together once I get all the pics.

Here's the rest. This was just clay bar and wax. It didn't need any polish.:D

Signed sealed and delivered today!! Drove the truck to it's new home in Hughes Springs,TX this morning.

He's a 77 year old car guy. He was VERY impressed with the truck and it's his 5th viper truck. He actually said it was beyond his expectations. Not to toot my own horn but it was a VERY VERY nice 06 RC!!

Signed sealed and delivered today!! Drove the truck to it's new home in Hughes Springs,TX this morning.

He's a 77 year old car guy. He was VERY impressed with the truck and it's his 5th viper truck. He actually said it was beyond his expectations. Not to toot my own horn but it was a VERY VERY nice 06 RC!!

All 06's are VERY VERY nice. ;)

All 06's are VERY VERY nice. ;)

:laugh: Sorry I hate an 06, if I didn't I would have kept Stealth78's truck since it already had everything to make it a monster and sold my 04.

:laugh: Sorry I hate an 06, if I didn't I would have kept Stealth78's truck since it already had everything to make it a monster and sold my 04.

Oh stop it Andy. If you hate them so much, why did you help me build mine??? :p

I'll take that as a compliment..... I think :hmmmm2:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back