06' Mineral Gray RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congradulations on the sale Kyle. Cant wait to see which SRT-10 you buy next. The 06 you sold me goes under the knife in August and Justin at JMB will be doing most of the real mind blowing work.

Damn I guess us guys with loans are just a bunch of white trash LOSERS!

Not really since banks are pretty strict now; must have at least 700 credit score, want to see 20% down, a good credit ratio, etc. Like a fucking mortgage now.

Congradulations on the sale Kyle. Cant wait to see which SRT-10 you buy next. The 06 you sold me goes under the knife in August and Justin at JMB will be doing most of the real mind blowing work.

Thanks Jason!!;)

I don't have the money in my hand yet but I believe it's a done deal. What's the plans for your truck??:dontknow:

Thanks Jason!!;)

I don't have the money in my hand yet but I believe it's a done deal. What's the plans for your truck??:dontknow:

I'm really liking the mix of gen iv upper end with Justin's F1 and nitrous. Thinking of sending a spare engine to Arrow for a rebuild and swapping the built Roe engine from the grey 06 into my 05 QC.

Money is in my hand..

It'll be in Kyle's hand by 7:30-8:00 tonight, on my way to pick it up now.

Money is in my hand..

It'll be in Kyle's hand by 7:30-8:00 tonight, on my way to pick it up now.

Congrats bro! What are the plans for it? Other than driving the sh!t out of it!! :D

I've got my image of how it'll look, some ideas about stereo stuff, but mostly..

Side exhaust has got to be one of the first things
New shifter (gonna be hard to find, I know)
SCT
UD pulley
Lower it
I really want one of those venom hoods too
Long tubes
Lots and lots of stuff

Once again, so stoked!

Yep, brought her home night before last. Spent the day yesterday cleaning all of the ridiculous bugs off the front end. There's two things that have never failed me about Arkansas...

1-The roads suck, always have, I'm pretty sure they have been "building" a road across that state for the last 20 years. I think it's called I-40!

2-All of the bugs in TN moved to Arkansas. They figured that since the roads suck so bad, nobody will ever drive on them. Well, I brought TN's share back with me.

Yep, brought her home night before last. Spent the day yesterday cleaning all of the ridiculous bugs off the front end. There's two things that have never failed me about Arkansas...

1-The roads suck, always have, I'm pretty sure they have been "building" a road across that state for the last 20 years. I think it's called I-40!

2-All of the bugs in TN moved to Arkansas. They figured that since the roads suck so bad, nobody will ever drive on them. Well, I brought TN's share back with me.

NICE!

SOLD!!!

Take care of it Jeremy! Call or text me anytime if you have questions.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back