06' Mineral Gray RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I thought about having the mods move my other thread to the F/S section but oh well...:D

I'm in no hurry to sell really. I could just use the money to put down on a house and shop if our current house sells!:)

The truck speaks for itself really. It has 70k miles and been in AR its whole life. Just some good ole red dirt that I've done my best to clean off.:banghead: I had the rear bumper painted and have a driver side OEM seat cover I have to get put on in the next few weeks. It's in exellent condition just normal wear and a few rock chips.

The truck is ''stock'' other than K&N CAI and always has been. The miles will go up some since I'm driving it to work some. Anyone that wants more details just shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to help out;) I've bought and sold TONS of parts and a few trucks over the last 6 years on this forum and never had any problems at all.

My asking price will be the same everywhere I post it up F/S. If theres anyone SERIOUSLY interested I have a price I will sell to forum members that is non NEG;) The truck is good to drive where ever you want! I have the title in hand also.

$21,800

photo1_zps44f08491.jpg

photo3_zps23824b17.jpg

photo14_zpscf691d58.jpg

photo13_zpsad6ed4d1.jpg

photo24_zpsadd6848a.jpg

photo34_zps7ffcbe14.jpg

photo33_zps7164f6b9.jpg

photo23_zps348cbb03.jpg

photo22_zpsb11b2f7f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
there's a yellow fever RC in Virginia for sale with only like 40k miles for 19,999...just saying

there's a yellow fever RC in Virginia for sale with only like 40k miles for 19,999...just saying

I'm not claiming to have the best deal out there. To be honest I hate seeing them sell so cheap its bad for everyone that owns them. I'll be the first to snatch one up if it is cheap though:D

IMHO the YF's are probably the hardest to sell since they are YELLOW. They look great but it takes that special person that loves yellow to buy one.

all valid points man. I hope you sell yours for what you want. I agree too that we are our own demise in terms of value and selling low.

I'm not claiming to have the best deal out there. To be honest I hate seeing them sell so cheap its bad for everyone that owns them. I'll be the first to snatch one up if it is cheap though:D

IMHO the YF's are probably the hardest to sell since they are YELLOW. They look great but it takes that special person that loves yellow to buy one.

Yellow is good.Anyone want to trade their ugly yellow on for a nice red one?

all valid points man. I hope you sell yours for what you want. I agree too that we are our own demise in terms of value and selling low.

Thanks man!

I feel the value has for sure stabilized on them if not came up just a touch. I bought my NR December 09 with 15k miles for $24,300 OTD from a dealer. I doubt if you'll find someone with a 15k mile 06' RC now that would let it go for that but I may be wrong:dontknow::D

Good looking truck bro I love the gray I plan on owning an rc one day glwts

Thanks!:rock:

Yellow is good.Anyone want to trade their ugly yellow on for a nice red one?

I NEVER said yellow was ugly at all. I like them just not my taste though;)

I'm about 4 months away from having the cash for a purchase like this. Your truck is absolutely my top choice for looks, not sure about weight or seat tho... Thankfully, those items are fixable!

If you've still got it closer to fall, I'd like to be considered.

-Jeremy

I'm about 4 months away from having the cash for a purchase like this. Your truck is absolutely my top choice for looks, not sure about weight or seat tho... Thankfully, those items are fixable!

If you've still got it closer to fall, I'd like to be considered.

-Jeremy

I'll sell it to anyone who's gonna enjoy it and take care of it.;):rock:

Man I hope this is still available in a few months... No offense!

Weekend bump...:D

Putting some 2'' lowering blocks on in the next few days.:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back