06' Mineral Gray RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still top of my list! Good price.. Maybe it will still work out, (I) gotta have patience and trust...

If only banks and people out there weren't out to rape people by taking their money for no real reason,

How ignorant of me, I actually thought we might be getting away from that!

I feel your pain! I'm selling mine and it just seems like eveyones out to screw you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

In person, the mineral grey is an unbelievable color for the RC, although I am A little biased! What did the OEM drivers side seat cover cost if you don't mind me asking?

In person, the mineral grey is an unbelievable color for the RC, although I am A little biased! What did the OEM drivers side seat cover cost if you don't mind me asking?

I believe the OEM seat cover was around $400:dontknow:Not exactly sure the guy I bought it from had already purchased it;)

I am only saying this because I don't believe in superstitions... And because I can't hold it in any longer.

(secretly in the hopes that this time it will work out)

Every time I have talked about actually getting something that I wanted, it has failed to pan out. Usually some sort of bank thing... Almost like some sort of cosmic interference that sits back and laughs at my misery.

But there is no misery right now. The only casualty here is my patience! I tried to hold out until I had the cash to buy outright, but I just couldn't bare the thought of missing out on this deal.

So, its official, I think...

I have signed papers tonight and will be picking her up either Saturday or early next week!!

Dang I can't wait!!

I am only saying this because I don't believe in superstitions... And because I can't hold it in any longer.

Every time I have talked about actually getting something that I wanted, it has failed to pan out. Usually some sort of bank thing... Almost like some sort of cosmic interference that sits back and laughs at my misery.

But there is no misery right now. The only casualty here is my patience! I tried to hold out until I had the cash to buy outright, but I just couldn't bare the thought of missing out on this deal.

I have signed papers tonight and will be picking her up either Saturday or early next week!!

Dang I can't wait!!

i went through hell with banks buying mine and picking th right one out. It will all work out. Good luck.

Pffft! Loans are for suckers. I bought my SRT10 straight cash!

Dang I can't wait!!

Don't sweat it man it will work out!;):rock:

The truck's not going anywhere till you pick it up. Heck it's been my DD for a few weeks now since I got rear ended in my 95':mad:

You know the deal I give you couldn't be beat!!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back