06' Night Runner #392

ALright bud after you have bben in the 05 for while, and since you will have had allllllllll 3 yrs of these trucks (in the best versions by the way:p :rock: ) It is your official duty to do a write up of all 3 and the differances:p
Great looking find:rock: :rock: Hey isnt that Roe'd:p

DevilDawg3097 said:
ALright bud after you have bben in the 05 for while, and since you will have had allllllllll 3 yrs of these trucks (in the best versions by the way:p :rock: ) It is your official duty to do a write up of all 3 and the differances:p
Great looking find:rock: :rock: Hey isnt that Roe'd:p

It's going to be great to have the WHOOOP.. WHOOOOOOP... back!!:rock: I can already tell you the seats are nicer in the 04-05's and I like having the seat in the middle. I did however like the dash in the 06' If someone spent the time to dye all the interior in an 06' the same as 04-05's it would be BAD!! I like the bumper cover on the 06's better and the heated seats:( Either way there all pretty much the same just little minor details between the year models;)

kyle's srt10 said:
It's going to be great to have the WHOOOP.. WHOOOOOOP... back!!:rock: I can already tell you the seats are nicer in the 04-05's and I like having the seat in the middle. I did however like the dash in the 06' If someone spent the time to dye all the interior in an 06' the same as 04-05's it would be BAD!! I like the bumper cover on the 06's better and the heated seats:( Either way there all pretty much the same just little minor details between the year models;)

That is why I have 05 seats in my 06 and the interior panels are dyed..not as dark as the 04/05 but close..

TNVIPER said:
That is why I have 05 seats in my 06 and the interior panels are dyed..not as dark as the 04/05 but close..
Me too lol. The 05 seats are 100 times more comfortable.

It officially headed to New Mexico with the new owner and his father..:) They were both in shock at the condition of the truck..:rock:
BlackTruck001.jpg

i bet its hard to see it go...

howmuch did u got for the NR ?

good shit, now when are you expecting its replacement! I know its on the way already

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back