06' Night Runner #392

Nice CE, and not just any CE. I didn't realize it was still for sale.

OMFG!!!:mad: :mad: Was supposed to have the truck Sunday shipping company just called and said the driver had some ''personal'' issues so he can't pick it up:mad: So maybe next weekend??:dontknow: :mad: I'm just a little irratated I bought the truck 5 weeks ago:mad: If it wasn't for putting 1300 miles on it I'd just go get it!!!

1300 miles?? Go get it :D IF you leave now, You will have it Sunday.
Thats like me going to the PCB GTG and back.

wesalbert said:
1300 miles?? Go get it :D IF you leave now, You will have it Sunday.
Thats like me going to the PCB GTG and back.

That's 1300 miles each way;) :(

kyle's srt10 said:
That's 1300 miles each way;) :(

Truck would only be going one way. Drivetime your at around 18 hours each way?

I'm only giving you crap, I wouldn't make the drive either.

kyle's srt10 said:
Your right it's not...........:dancing: SSSSHHHHHHH don't tell nobody..;)
CE.jpg
Gaaaaddamn I LOVE that truck!!! Go pick thst sumbitch up Steve will probably meet you halfway....One of the absolute best rides on this forum, you can hardly notice the fire damage!!:D :D

dude i drove my viper home 1900 miles...go pick it up

Kyle I had the same problem when I bought my truck..it was 1,000 miles away in Dallas....transporter kept promising for over 3 weeks...I finaly boarded a flight and went down and drove it back.......I was going crazy thinking about the truck sitting in a parking lot of an auction company...

TNVIPER said:
Kyle I had the same problem when I bought my truck..it was 1,000 miles away in Dallas....transporter kept promising for over 3 weeks...I finaly boarded a flight and went down and drove it back.......I was going crazy thinking about the truck sitting in a parking lot of an SALVAGE company...
Fixed it for you Larry...

TNVIPER said:
Kyle I had the same problem when I bought my truck..it was 1,000 miles away in Dallas....transporter kept promising for over 3 weeks...I finaly boarded a flight and went down and drove it back.......I was going crazy thinking about the truck sitting in a parking lot of an auction company...

That's the thing though Larry, I was told last Friday I would have it this weekend. I told the shipper I was off work all this week so that's when I needed it to be delivered. If I would have known the driver was going to back out last minute I would have got a one way ticket on Tuesday and drove it home. I go back to work for 21 days on Monday so kinda screwed now:( I should hopefully have it by next Sunday though:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
That's the thing though Larry, I was told last Friday I would have it this weekend. I told the shipper I was off work all this week so that's when I needed it to be delivered. If I would have known the driver was going to back out last minute I would have got a one way ticket on Tuesday and drove it home. I go back to work for 21 days on Monday so kinda screwed now:( I should hopefully have it by next Sunday though:dontknow:

Who did you use, if I may ask?

I just finalized a deal on an '05 RC in Tampa, FL and I want to have it shipped to Dallas. I do not want to make the 1100 mile drive, either.

But I want to stay away from the company you contracted!

BTW, great looking CE!

kyle's srt10 said:

send it to my house Kyle ill watch it fer ya ;)

kyle's srt10 said:

What was funny was when I was driving the truck home....I am about 10 miles from my house when my cell phone rings...it is the transporter calling to tell me he is on his way to Dallas to get my truck...LOL>.

WA 2 FST said:
Who did you use, if I may ask?

I just finalized a deal on an '05 RC in Tampa, FL and I want to have it shipped to Dallas. I do not want to make the 1100 mile drive, either.

But I want to stay away from the company you contracted!

BTW, great looking CE!

We had National Transport booked for the first 3-1/2 weeks. They had 2 windows to pick up and didn't. So I sourced another shipper and dropped them.

CSL Auto Transport is who I'm using now;) Chris is really nice to deal with and he told me in 12 years my situation has only happend one other time:( So I'm just an unlucky one I guess;) It should be picked up next Wednesday and I'll have it next weekend so I'm fine with that:)

TheMoparConnection said:
I'm excited for you kyle! Cant wait for you to get it!

Me either:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back