06' Night Runner #392

still waiting on the bank, for some reason a couple years ago this woulda been a done deal a week ago now its like pulling teeth with a dam bank to get newhere

cyalata said:
still waiting on the bank, for some reason a couple years ago this woulda been a done deal a week ago now its like pulling teeth with a dam bank to get newhere

It's still here in the garage waitin on ya. It does need a good bath though. Just let me know when you get settled with the bank.

Getting a car loan is like getting a mortgage since the financial meltdown. The FEDs tightened the lending rules so much it was over kill. My dealer told me he had buyer's with 750+ scores that had to wait 2-7 days for approval.

TNVIPER said:
Getting a car loan is like getting a mortgage since the financial meltdown. The FEDs tightened the lending rules so much it was over kill. My dealer told me he had buyer's with 750+ scores that had to wait 2-7 days for approval.

If you have a good relationship with your banker and always pay your debts they should give you whatever you want:) At least that's how mine is. I don't know what I'll do when he retires:(

kyle's srt10 said:
If you have a good relationship with your banker and always pay your debts they should give you whatever you want:) At least that's how mine is. I don't know what I'll do when he retires:(

Problem is the banker doesnt have a lot of say anymore....the federal reserve board will penalize a bank for making risky loans or ones that dont meet the FEDs requirements.....most banks require dealing with the FED to operate....only a bank that is flush with cash can make their own rules...even then to an extent as the FED regulates all banks...

If you are dealing with a bank that is flush with cash you can get loans easier if you have connections....if not, as with most banks, you are going to have to clear hurdles......

Labor day sale guys 24,000!!!! I'll let this run a few days then the price will be 26k again (no joke)...;)Cal views don't go with it at this price.

Too bad it wasn't a Q/C with those miles i'd have my vehicle broker down there in a heartbeat to p/u that truck up and i don't need financing.
good luck with your sale

Got a deposit today!!:rock: Should be gone by the end of next week:) :(
Amazing what a little SALE will do sometimes:rock:

FATJACK said:
Ok now tell us about your next ride.:rock: :rock:

I'll be taking delivery on Sunday sometime with the new ride!!:D

I'm starting to feel like a little kid at Christmas!!!:marchmellow: :dancing:

kyle's srt10 said:
I'll be taking delivery on Sunday sometime with the new ride!!:D

I'm starting to feel like a little kid at Christmas!!!:marchmellow: :dancing:
Are you serious!!! You are gonna love it.:rock: :rock:

Great news Kyle....you gave someone a heck of a deal.....now I want to see pictures of the -----------..;) ........would be an alternative to the NR for me too!...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Are you serious!!! You are gonna love it.:rock: :rock:

LOVE WHAT??? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:elefant:

TNVIPER said:
Great news Kyle....you gave someone a heck of a deal.....now I want to see pictures of the -----------..;) ........would be an alternative to the NR for me too!...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yep, this guy got a steal. Hate to let it go so cheap but I needed to move it before the new ride:D Looks like I'll have to make room for a few days anyways:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back