06 Night Runner Headlights

Man i thought there was some for sale! Shouldn't this be in the visual mods section :dontknow:

As for your question i dont really know bud...

Psycho Mythic said:
Man i thought there was some for sale! Shouldn't this be in the visual mods section :dontknow:

lol - :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Psycho Mythic said:

Haha. I got a pair. But they're not for sale. :D

SANTEEN said:
Haha. I got a pair. But they're not for sale. :D
Ill trade ya for that exhaust im pickin up :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To be honest i think i like my oem lights better, i wouldnt mind doing away with the orange in them, but i loves 'em :elefant:

Psycho Mythic said:

I want to buy some NR headlight so the "BUY/sell section should be the right section or the wanted section.:damnmate: :D

the only ones without the amber is one that you have painted yourself from the 07/08 chrome ones. N.R.s and ebay replicas will have the amber strip...

SrtBrad said:
Or the BUY/sell section.
This is where you buy or sell something, if you see something you want, buy it, if you wanna sell something, sell it. You want headlights, a post in the wanted section would be the right way to go ;)

Just givin ya a hard time buddy :aetsch: :elefant: no harm done :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back