06 OEM hard tonneau cover with 3 post wing brilliant black

tonneau is still available at a new lower price $1800 plus shipping.

Bro I wouldn't go any lower on the price, as it is priceless to the right person! Nobody is going to find a cleaner tonneau than that!!!

Bro I wouldn't go any lower on the price, as it is priceless to the right person! Nobody is going to find a cleaner tonneau than that!!!

If it doesn't sell it will go with the truck, or get re-sprayed and find its way onto mine.

It's like we shared something with each other, I gave you my truck and you gave me a blood blister... I was actually a little sad to see the blister go.... it was all I had left! LOL

It's like we shared something with each other, I gave you my truck and you gave me a blood blister... I was actually a little sad to see the blister go.... it was all I had left! LOL

I meant to ask you how that was doing, glad to hear it's all healed up.

I meant to ask you how that was doing, glad to hear it's all healed up.

Also found the original front springs... I just don't know how to get them to you??? By the time I ship them to you and you ship them to someone else, it's probably going to cost more in shipping than you can sell them for.

Also found the original front springs... I just don't know how to get them to you??? By the time I ship them to you and you ship them to someone else, it's probably going to cost more in shipping than you can sell them for.

Since you are skipping that surprise birthday party and going to Lightningraper's GTG you can just bring them there. ;)

I'm not sure how to go about that either, it will be too much to ship them IMO.

Tonneau cover is pending

Cover is sold with the truck

I'm going to the PO with the coil springs at coffee break... sorry for the delay

I have nor worries either

No worries, thanks Jeremy

Also, had slight technical difficulties with my packing. I grabbed a new box and will be repacking when I get home from work later. IT WILL DEFINITELY GO OUT TOMORROW!!!

just a friendly free bump, No way would Andy send it this way. Utah doesn't show up on any US maps

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back