06 OEM hard tonneau cover with 3 post wing brilliant black

just a friendly free bump, No way would Andy send it this way. Utah doesn't show up on any US maps

Bummer. Thought it was cool if you owned my old truck :burnout::burnout:

I know I would own it with Pride. It's a good looking 10. My Wife would just become the other woman as I would spend all my time the mistress......

2006 SRT10 Tonneau Cover

Hello Viper Powered,

Checking to see if you still have the black tonneau cover for the 06 ram. Out of curiousity, did you purchase that from allentown, Pa because I purchased my truck out of springtown, Pa but previous owner was from Allentown, Pa.

Hello Viper Powered,

Checking to see if you still have the black tonneau cover for the 06 ram. Out of curiousity, did you purchase that from allentown, Pa because I purchased my truck out of springtown, Pa but previous owner was from Allentown, Pa.

Negative, the cover has been sold with the truck.

Hello Viper PWRD,

It is a long shot on my part by asking you if the guy who bought your truck is willing to sell that tonneau cover The PXR painted as it matches my truck a QC NR perfectly. Just a thought I hope it does not hurt to ask.

Hello Viper PWRD,

It is a long shot on my part by asking you if the guy who bought your truck is willing to sell that tonneau cover The PXR painted as it matches my truck a QC NR perfectly. Just a thought I hope it does not hurt to ask.

Hey man I know this place in aurora. DAVE'S TONNEAU COVERS. Check him out he can make anything you want.

Hello Viper PWRD,

I doubt he is interested, but when I speak to him this week I will ask him.

do you still have the tonneau cover and wing for sale

I have a mint condition 06 tonneau cover with the 3 post wing and all hardware. It is painted PXR which is brilliant black. I have one picture of it installed on the truck, it will be removed when sold. $2000 obo and I prefer pick up but will ship at your expense.
yveju6em.jpg

Damn that thing was beautiful..... :stupido2:

I do have a large stockpile of stock parts, but not for my truck.

Can we stop bumping this thread. I'm so pissed I somehow missed this for sale back then and now I bave to stare at this post every time I log in haha.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back