06 QC w/ SCT and catless magnaflow

Discussion in 'Dyno Stuff' started by Falcon, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Falcon

Falcon Full Access Member

Oops.....forgot to throw this up here. She is an 06 QC with and SCT and is catless with magnaflow cat-back. I think my results were decent, especially when you look at the temp.

[​IMG]

2. rare03srt10

rare03srt10 Full Access Member

loooks good. At least AZ cooled down a bit lol. Wasnt it like 119 just a week or so ago

3. Falcon

Lol....yeah....it's still pretty darn hot. This was done a while ago and inside a warehouse which was a little bit 'cooler' than outside.

4. VENOMOUS1 RACING

VENOMOUS1 RACING Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!

Look pretty decent but I think you should be a bit higher? I swear, even in similar weather conditions there is suc a variance with these trucks from one to another with similar mods?:dontknow:
    Stock in the same temp as you I put down 423/440
    After Exhaust, Tune, Cai, I put down 428/490. Picked up a shit load of torque that is needed, but HP stayed the same.

5. LoveThisTruck

LoveThisTruck New Member Supporting Member

I put down 420 in a bone stock 06 QC... don't think it was that hot though.

6. Falcon

Well, I don't take dyno numbers very seriously because from dyno to dyno you can get a huge difference in numbers. Also, not only will the heat affect it but AZ DA generally sucks here. Only numbers I was really concerned with is my A/Fs which were a little rich. Some time in the near future hopefully I will be getting a Dyno Tune by Torrie. :rock:

7. VENOMOUS1 RACING

VENOMOUS1 RACING Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!

I don't take dyno numbers too seriously either but on the same day, at the same track with same mods I had trucks trapping 2 mph faster with all else equal? I still say there are some kinda differences in cam timing or ring gaps or something. Mine being one of the duds,lol

8. NSDQ

NSDQ Full Access Member

Just for comparison sake, I ran mine on the dyno today. I have a 05 QC, bone stock except for a K&N intake and pulled 403hp/436tq. I forgot to grab the printout, I'll run back by tomorrow and get it, but it's hot as hell in Tampa, FL, probably not 102 hot, but still hot. Your numbers do seem slightly low considering you have a tune and exhaust. My A/F was a little rich too. I have the Roe Racing SCT tune coming sometime this week or next, hopefully that will smooth it out.