06' QUAD CAB NIGHTRUNNER

canviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm Starting the hunt for the perfect nightrunner.
I'm hoping to find a quad cab w/GPS and the lower the miles the better

THANKS in advance

Last edited:
canviper said:
I'm Starting the hunt for the perfect nightrunner.
I'm hoping to find a quad cab w/GPS and the lower the miles the better

THANKS in advance
To bbad mine was just that:mad: :mad: :(

The Nav sucks, but is does make the interior look better

nycstev said:
To bbad mine was just that:mad: :mad: :(
Can I ask how much you sold your Nightrunner for? The prices i'm looking at
are all over the Map I'm still trying to get a feel on prices.

And as for the GPS it's not a deal breaker and I do hear it dosen't work the best
but it does look good in the truck.

Last edited:
canviper said:
Can I ask how much you sold your Nightrunner for? The prices i'm looking at
are all over the Map I'm still trying to get a feel on prices.

And as for the GPS it's not a deal breaker and I do hear it dosen't work the best
but it does look good in the truck.
Thirty nine thousand five hundred:D

nycstev said:
Thirty nine thousand five hundred:D
Nice !!! there was one in UTAH w/ 2500miles on autotrader i seen just dissapered today. They wanted $40,000 i thought that was a bit high?
How long ago did you sell your truck? Do you think i should have made an offer?

canviper said:
Nice !!! there was one in UTAH w/ 2500miles on autotrader i seen just dissapered today. They wanted $40,000 i thought that was a bit high?
How long ago did you sell your truck? Do you think i should have made an offer?
I bought it new for 41 k . Sold it to Lars ( Duck -Germany for 39.5) in 08.
He resold it to Sweden for 55k :eek:

There is one by my house with 70k miles i know its high but they are rare 25k kinda beat up .... you can see it on line dzmoters.com

Last edited:
Is that guy sgtbro still seling his he had a nice i wanted it but he had it on hold then i bought mine and his guy never came through . Maybe somebody knows if he still has it that was a sweet truck low miles and clean .

REPOMAN1 said:
There is one by my house with 70k miles i know its high but they are rare 25k kinda beat up .... you can see it on line dzmoters.com
Thanks Repoman1 for the heads up actually there's a nrt for sale in canada
with same miles and price but i'm looking for something with lower miles and not so beat up.

I got mine at a Honda Dealership....lol but it was jam up and I only paid 24,000.00 with an aftermarket bumper to bumper warranty...only had a few scratches in the bed... but it had no tonneau cover...got the tonneau and I'm tickled lol

pm.racing said:
I got mine at a Honda Dealership....lol but it was jam up and I only paid 24,000.00 with an aftermarket bumper to bumper warranty...only had a few scratches in the bed... but it had no tonneau cover...got the tonneau and I'm tickled lol
Wicked deal there pm. now that's what i'm talking about how many miles on the truck when you bought it? I don't care where i buy the truck i'm just looking for something clean with a good carfax i've been looking for awhile now and have ran into a few nightmares. That's why i'm on the forum i'm just seeing what others paid for there trucks. plus being on here is like having 9000 sets off eyes helping me look.

OK I'm seeing what some off the other members have paid for there trucks
lately so i'm getting the idea.
Question? I just found this Nightrunner in Ogden Utah,84405. It's on autotrader.com sorry i don't know how to post links.
Anywyays there asking 39995.00 with 2500miles. It has all the options i want and closer to the border then most trucks.
What do you guys think a good offer is for this truck if carfax is clean.
i need some help on this cause prices are all over on these trucks.
Opinions please.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back