'06 RC Nightrunner #258/400

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
49,000 miles, $9,600 in mods. Nearly all stock parts in boxes. Rear differential, transmission, power steering, clutch fluid, brake, oil, serpentine belt, all changed this month, coolant earlier this year. Steam cleaned, clay bar, 3 coats of wax this week. Places in every show I attend, 3rd overall at Easter Mopar Classic! $27,999.99

Mod list
$1800+370 Black Ceramic Belanger Headers w/high flow cat mids
$780 Custom Full 3" Mandrel Bent, Black ceramic coated catback with X-pipe and Spintech mufflers
$250 JMB CAI
$130 JMB Catch Can
$390 Roe TB
$230 JTSVP Under Drive Pulley
$165 JTSVP Coils
$159 JTSVP Wires
$400 JTSVP Shifter
$65 Billet Fangs Shifter Ball
$230 JTSVP Power Steering Lines (New in box)
$230 JTSVP Oil Cooler Lines
$38 170 Degree Thermostat (New in box)
$110 JTSVP 2” Lowering blocks
$120 Belltech Nitro2 Drop Shocks
$128 Poly Suspension bushings
$370 Calvert Traction Bars
$160 Ceramic Coated Intake Manifold
$155 Lloyds Embroidered Floor Mats
$375 Powdercoated and Hydrodipped valve covers
$112 ARP Black Oxide 12 point hardware
$135 Cherry Performance SRT-10 Driveshaft Loop (New in box)
$310 Tinted Recon L.E.D. Brake lights and 3rd brake light
$40 L.E.D Interior lights
$160 20% tint,
$55 GTS Headlight Covers and tinted fogs
$400 Bedrug
$60 Billet "Fangs" Wheel center caps
$140 Billet "Fangs" grill and tailgate badge
$40 Fangs steering wheel badge
$720 Boston Acoustic Speakers
$499 SCT Tuner Tuned by Torrie
$40 Carbon fiber wrapped console
$150 Billet Viper license plate cover
$80 Billet Fangs oil cap

attachment.php

attachment.php

photo.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

602778_454591644657356_237605584_n.jpg

Last edited:
Drug money

That's why I'm selling mine, I just can't seem to kick the habit.

GLWS, you do have one sweet NR there and can definitely get lots of blow with the cash you get. :D

That's like looking at a twin of my truck! Though mine is not a NR.

Holy crap Jeff! How does your truck pull so hard on the big end of the track? 114MPH!!!???

Stripped truck, drag radials, crazy negative density altitude. Fluke and haven't repeated it this summer. Made 3 passes saturday and 5 on sunday. Conditions werent great and had the bedcover, sub and tailgate on for the show. No spare tire or jack. With me in it and too much fuel...weighed 5120. 106 to 108mph 2.0X 60 ft times on the 22s. I'm at a stopping point with bolt ons, feeling faster on the street and going slower on the track. Without $10k for a NA build or blower im out of options and had rather spend it on a car.

I've been talking to the owners of a procharged 730 whp G8, a 560 whp gxp, a 610 whp ctsv, and a 30k mile 04 viper. Whatever is still on the market when I sell the truck, I will renegotiate and fly one way across the country and drive it back.

I've been talking to the owners of a procharged 730 whp G8, a 560 whp gxp, a 610 whp ctsv, and a 30k mile 04 viper. Whatever is still on the market when I sell the truck, I will renegotiate and fly one way across the country and drive it back.

Make sure you post pics when you get the one. They sound pretty badass

I'd avoid anything Pontiac due to the company being out of business. I had issues with my wife's 2006 Saab. Common parts are getting more scarce, etc. I'd go for that Caddy or Viper personally.

I'd avoid anything Pontiac due to the company being out of business. I had issues with my wife's 2006 Saab. Common parts are getting more scarce, etc. I'd go for that Caddy or Viper personally.

The G8 is Holden more than it is Pontiac and they are still being made and readily available. The driveline is LS based, super common, cheap to modify and get parts to repair. The brakes are swapable with the cts-v. The beauty of this car is everyone thinks its a bad buy because its pontiac and it drove down the prices. You get near cts-v performance for $10k less with cheaper insurance.

Although it's still a GREAT base to start with the LS3 GXP isn't compairable to a LSA in the cts-v IMHO. Uless your talking about the first gen cts-v with the LS2:dontknow:

BTW Nice NR!!

Last edited:
Although it's still a GREAT base to start with the LS3 GXP isn't compairable to a LSA in the cts-v IMHO. Uless your talking about the first gen cts-v with the LS2:dontknow:

BTW Nice NR!!

You mean LS6 is first gen CTS-V right???? :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back