06 RC SRT10 VS TURBO SUPRA

DJCHEROKEE said:
GLAD YOU LIKE THE VIDEO...........:rock:

SILVERBACK THANKS I APRECIATE........

I ALREADY BEEN THINKING ON ADD A LITTLE SHOT OF NX...:rock:

IT WAS A TT SUPRA I COULD HEAR THE VOB.... AND ALSO HAD A EXHAUST... MAYBE THAT WAS ALL HE HAD... I USED TO HAVE A 3000 GT NON TURBO NOW IS MY BROTHERS AND I SMOKE HIM PRETTY EASY.. WELL I'M NOT STOCK ANY MORE... I KNOW SUPRAS ARE FAST.... MAYBE THISONE DIDN'T HAVE TO MANY PERF. MODS...:dontknow: BUT IT WAS TURBO... THE 2 ASIAN GUYS WERE VERY COOL THEY SAY HELLO TO THE CAMERA AND GAVE ME THE THUMBS UP...

THE NEONS.... THAT WAS MY BROTHERS SRT10 I ALSO HAVE NEONS IN MY RC AND QC:D

I WANTED TO DO IT AT LOWER SPEED... BUT THEY DIDN'T WANT TO AND TOLD ME TO DO IT AT 45:dontknow:

ANS MY LITTLE BROTHER WAS EXITING THAT WHY HE WAS YELLING (NO MAMES) FASTBLACKSRT IS RIGHT IS A EXPRESION OF SORPRISE...

May have been a single turbo set-up. That would be more in line with how things went, still a respectable car to beat!!:rock:

Just be safe!!:D

Put a paxton on it and start at 135MPH roll:burnout: :rock: :rock:

Marc T said:
May have been a single turbo set-up. That would be more in line with how things went, still a respectable car to beat!!:rock:

Just be safe!!:D

Yep, that's why he wanted to do it at a "roll" of 45mph... ;)

NEVER race a turbo car at a roll.... always try to race from a "dig" (or standing start). By the time that massive (probably single) turbo kicks in, you'll have 3-5 car lengths on him. :burnout:

Annu Kumar said:
Hey silverback that means they can track down Viper trucks that have No Cats just by coming to this site:dontknow: :dontknow: Than they will Bust me as well.

I'm guessing that Dodge does not lurk on this site. Not enough trucks to worry about.

Now diesels are another story because there is a shit load of them, and lots of owners have modded them. They lurk over on the TDR site all the time, and have denied warranty work based on what people have posted over there.

Silverback said:

Now diesels are another story because there is a shit load of them, and lots of owners have modded them. They lurk over on the TDR site all the time, and have denied warranty work based on what people have posted over there.

I can vouch for this, having been a member on several sites in the diesel community. Ford is well known for this....

Black1 said:
Yep, that's why he wanted to do it at a "roll" of 45mph... ;)

NEVER race a turbo car at a roll.... always try to race from a "dig" (or standing start). By the time that massive (probably single) turbo kicks in, you'll have 3-5 car lengths on him. :burnout:

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT... IT MAY HAD BEEN A SINGLE TURBO SET UP...
IT WAS A HIGHWAY SO NO CHANCE TO RACE FROM A DIG:(

That is a very fast car . Not quite sure but I think the 94 models are the most desirable and demand the higheest prices. My friend has one and runs in the high 8's. But he invested 50k including twin turbos.

Steve

nycstev said:
That is a very fast car . Not quite sure but I think the 94 models are the most desirable and demand the higheest prices. My friend has one and runs in the high 8's. But he invested 50k including twin turbos.

Steve

Yes, they are also INSANELY costly (even today).... A nice example will still pull $40k... STOCK! :eek:

They were wonderful cars. :)

Looks like fun!:rock:

But Damn I'm glad I wasn't drunk when I watched it cuz I think I would've got dizzy and fell outta my chair! Or worse.:puke:

Whitesnake said:
no mames DJ!!! lo bueno es que te lo chingastes!

BUENO NOMAS HASTA 110 DESPUES HE START PULLING ON ME SLOWLY

nycstev said:
¿cuál es un chingaste?

Steve
My chinchilla is fine, how's yours :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back