06 RC SRT10 VS TURBO SUPRA

DJCHEROKEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK GUYS HERES A SMALL VIDEO OF ME RACING A TT SUPRA
45 ROLL... I BEAT HIM UNTIL 110 BUT THEN HE SLOWLY STAR WALKING AWAY.. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT... EXCUSE THE SHAKE BUT MY LITTLE BROTHER WAS FILMING HE'S 18 YOU KNOW SHAKING HANDS....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_HRtx42kww

Looks fun, what was with the drunken slurring I heard going on ...ohh and I now have motion sickness!!! :burnout: :rock: :p :dancing:

DJCHEROKEE said:
EXCUSE THE SHAKE BUT MY LITTLE BROTHER WAS FILMING HE'S 18 YOU KNOW SHAKING HANDS....:D

It's that Pyote and Glue sniffing that does it....Cuidate!

i dont want to know how this thread is going to end :dontknow: :dontknow:

cool vid!!!

. . . . Shouldn't the neon glow be coming from underneath the Supra? :confused: :dontknow:

:D :D :D :D

:rock: wait til the supra guys start chiming in!,next time just run him off the road when he starts to pull on ya:burnout:

I'm not going to comment on what you did, but posting it on the internet can have dire consequences.

Just image that 2 weeks from now you are involved in an accident. Maybe it's not your fault, but the other persons insurance company investigates you a little. They find out that you're a member of this forum. Now they find this video.

This is a possible scenaro.

So your honor, this person has demonstrated a lack of regard for others safety, and the law. We believe it's his documented lack of concern for others that really caused this accident.

Everyone should be cautious of what they post on the internet. It can be used against you.

Silverback said:
I'm not going to comment on what you did, but posting it on the internet can have dire consequences.

Just image that 2 weeks from now you are involved in an accident. Maybe it's not your fault, but the other persons insurance company investigates you a little. They find out that you're a member of this forum. Now they find this video.

So your honor, this person has demonstrated a lack of regard for others safety, and the law. We believe it's his documented lack of concern for others that really caused this accident.

Everyone should be cautious of what they post on the internet. It can be used against you.[/QUOT this is more real than most think...............

Deibs said:
Yeah what the .... was he saying.. :confused:

It sort of means "Your shitting me", an expression of surprise. DJ a little 150 shot would of help:rock: :rock:

Silverback said:

Everyone should be cautious of what they post on the internet. It can be used against you.

Hey silverback that means they can track down Viper trucks that have No Cats just by coming to this site:dontknow: :dontknow: Than they will Bust me as well.

GLAD YOU LIKE THE VIDEO...........:rock:

SILVERBACK THANKS I APRECIATE........

I ALREADY BEEN THINKING ON ADD A LITTLE SHOT OF NX...:rock:

IT WAS A TT SUPRA I COULD HEAR THE VOB.... AND ALSO HAD A EXHAUST... MAYBE THAT WAS ALL HE HAD... I USED TO HAVE A 3000 GT NON TURBO NOW IS MY BROTHERS AND I SMOKE HIM PRETTY EASY.. WELL I'M NOT STOCK ANY MORE... I KNOW SUPRAS ARE FAST.... MAYBE THISONE DIDN'T HAVE TO MANY PERF. MODS...:dontknow: BUT IT WAS TURBO... THE 2 ASIAN GUYS WERE VERY COOL THEY SAY HELLO TO THE CAMERA AND GAVE ME THE THUMBS UP...

THE NEONS.... THAT WAS MY BROTHERS SRT10 I ALSO HAVE NEONS IN MY RC AND QC:D

I WANTED TO DO IT AT LOWER SPEED... BUT THEY DIDN'T WANT TO AND TOLD ME TO DO IT AT 45:dontknow:

ANS MY LITTLE BROTHER WAS EXITING THAT WHY HE WAS YELLING (NO MAMES) FASTBLACKSRT IS RIGHT IS A EXPRESION OF SORPRISE...

Stinker said:
LOLOL

DJ kicks ass!!!

but is it real? or is it memorex?LOLOLOLOL:rock:

IT'S TDK LOL... DIDNOT UNDERSTAND BUT COMING FROM YOU IT MAY BE SOMTHING FUNNY LOL....

Back