06 srt10 lowering ride question/brakes?/Calipers?

Inertia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put this out there real quick, have not lowered truck, interested in lowering my srt10 only question i am needing to find out is am i going to be able to continue using my stock rotors and brake calipers when truck is lowered.

put this out there real quick, have not lowered truck, interested in lowering my srt10 only question i am needing to find out is am i going to be able to continue using my stock rotors and brake calipers when truck is lowered.

Yessir of course. Lowering isn't affecting you braking system whatsoever.
I have kits for QC and RC Viper Trucks sir. I'd be happy to help.

all I'm interested in to try and achieve 2.50" drop in front and 4.00" drop in the rear, i didn't know if i was needing to have to go out and buy new rotors and calipers in order to lower the srt10 QC truck

Will the grabber 305/40/22 tire size fit on the truck with what i am try achieving to my lowering specs on the truck

Will the grabber 305/40/22 tire size fit on the truck with what i am try achieving to my lowering specs on the truck

picture.php

My truck has a 2/3 drop, with cut down bump stops in the rear. You might have to cut the inner wheel well lip on the box to go lower and still allow some suspension travel. You could go all the way and c-notch the frame and go to air bags.

That's a bad bitch right there, I like that stance !

Does your SRT10 suffer any suspension degradation with the 2/3 drop like bottoming out the bump stops over small bumps, etc? Thanks

Just was wondering how that went I would like to do the same thing to my SRT 10 quad cab with the Paxton supercharger. Wayne or outweigh in the versus the air I suspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does your SRT10 suffer any suspension degradation with the 2/3 drop like bottoming out the bump stops over small bumps, etc? Thanks

You do have to watch for bumps, dips in the road and pot holes. I have rubbed the front inner fenders a couple of times going through dips at high speed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back